No longer lurking!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pickles

Registered Shopper
Hi all. I have been encouraged to join by all the other new people who have succumbed recently after years of lurking!

Anyway, having FARTed on the Ultrasun TSV originally, I decided to get it on advance delivery. It came last week but without the SPF 30 and with 2 aftersuns instead. I rang QVC expecting to have to send it all back, but they have managed to get Ultrasun to send me a new SPF 30 direct and to keep the extra aftersun! Makes a change!

Hi all. I have been encouraged to join by all the other new people who have succumbed recently after years of lurking!

Anyway, having FARTed on the Ultrasun TSV originally, I decided to get it on advance delivery. It came last week but without the SPF 30 and with 2 aftersuns instead. I rang QVC expecting to have to send it all back, but they have managed to get Ultrasun to send me a new SPF 30 direct and to keep the extra aftersun! Makes a change!

Welcome from me too! I've enjoyed myself immensely since I stopped lurking and started posting!

Hi Pickles and welcome

I'm a newbie too and just had to post when I saw you had problems with Ultrasun too.

I didn't get the pump or the lipbalm. Contacted QVC told them I needed it asap for a pending holiday, they said they would get it sent direct from Ultrasun. I then got.... one lipbalm and no pump! Complained again, I then got the pump, the following day I got another pump, then the following day I got TWO LIDS (I didn't even ask about a lid), then the following day... another pump and wait for it..... yesterday I received..... an empty padded envelope, with only part of my address on, it wasn't sealed but it was franked!! Sounds like the people at Ultrasun are a bit numpty!!

Hi there Pickles and welcome. when I joined i never even introduced myself,just launched into a rant about a horrid coat I had bought on a foolish whim. Love this forum, so funny and witty

Thanks to all.

Lilylurk - that's really bad. Wonder how many others went out wrong - maybe they were overwhelmed with the demand.

In fairness, my replacement came really quickly (but they did get my name wrong on the packet!)

Latest posts

Back