JF and the Professor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AllThatGlitters

Registered Shopper
I think QVC must be kicking themselves for putting their emptiest head on with the smartest gem expert.

Professor says interesting stuff about Kyanite...
Jill Franks (interrupting): "I could talk to you for hours..."

JF: "They mine in very difficult conditions...hot and dusty..."
Professor: "No, very cold."

Professor: "Kyanite is formed by pressure...the Himalayas being pushed up....Nepal..."
JF: "So Kyanite is a very new gem?"
Professor: "No, it's been used as a gem for about 200 years."

Do you think JF has a clue where Nepal is?

The short answer, AllthatGlitters, is: No, JF - or scrag-end, as she is known is our household - wouldn't have a clue where Nepal is.

I have set aside this afternoon to do some shredding of confidential docs, so tuned on to QVC. What a laugh - at Frank's expense. Her stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

QVC has wasted yet another opportunity to enlighten people about a newish gem, by having Franks on this 'premier' show. The woman is, patently, not up to scratch.

She even managed to start waffling on about handbags during the hour which just confirms what a bubble brain she must be. And she's added a new word to her ever expanding vocabulary....."depthness" ... must be a girly thing :headbang:

they should put the professor on with Butler and wilson then we'd have...wait for it....

SIMON AND KARFUNKLE :song::song::song::song::song:

She even managed to start waffling on about handbags during the hour which just confirms what a bubble brain she must be. And she's added a new word to her ever expanding vocabulary....."depthness" ... must be a girly thing :headbang:

I keep telling people euthanasia is not wrong, is she trying to prove me right? :devil:

(Sorry, gob is killing me and the world is going to pay for my pain.)

I was doing the ironing at the time. I had planned to watch the show as I am interested in kyanite. On more than one occasion I had to look up from the iron in amazement at JF's pea-brain. He was such a knowledgeable and endearing character and she was talking over him and hardly taking in a thing he was saying. After numerous false statements which he flatly contradicted, she still did not pipe down carried on regardless. It became quite funny in a surreal way.
All she could do was say 'for me, it's just about the colour - it could be a sapphire' and 'we all love russian dipside because it could be emerald'. I hate the way she makes so many presumptions on our behalf and she is so status conscious.

I'm not a fan of coloured gems so I missed most of yesterday's qvc.

i did catch a little bit in the afternnon where clowdia was wittering on about a barbara in the background and got all in a fluster because she wouldn't wave??

Then i caught a little of JR and DF in the evening.I like to put qvc on to go to sleep,it always send me off the night!!!!! however caught JR flitting and flirting there and swaying the hair then giggling non stop because who was going to speak next??? so that went right off too!!

I had to turn JR off in the end. She annoys me so much on jewellery shows because she can't keep still. She flicks the rings all the time, she flicks the earrings and tries to catch the light, so I have to flicking turn her off. You can't see the stuff when she won't stop moving it about. (And because I'm feeling bitchy, what happened to her supposedly lovely skin? In the closeups on her neck, her skin looked all crepey. Is she becoming - dun dun duuuuuun - a woman of age? :D)

I had to turn JR off in the end. She annoys me so much on jewellery shows because she can't keep still. She flicks the rings all the time, she flicks the earrings and tries to catch the light, so I have to flicking turn her off. You can't see the stuff when she won't stop moving it about. (And because I'm feeling bitchy, what happened to her supposedly lovely skin? In the closeups on her neck, her skin looked all crepey. Is she becoming - dun dun duuuuuun - a woman of age? :D)

Mmmm, I also thought her skin looked a bit older than normal, but then, it is probably the first time I've watched her (and jewelley close ups) since we upgraded our telly - can now see why some t.v presenters/sales people are not thrilled at the coming of HD. :thinking:

Latest posts

Back