Missing order!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WillyNilly

Registered Shopper
I ordered a cook's essentials 5 piece set on saturday night, then last night
they had a bigger set that I would have loved to buy as well but said to myself get it next time. Went to check my account this morning to see if it had been dispatched and lo and behold no pan set order.
Maybe its punishment for sending back my Panbag a while back.:D

Just a gremlin in the machine (paying you back for the Panbag!), check to see it's not 'in process' - now you can a) reconsider; b) re-order.

You know, we had the same problem a few weeks ago - ordered the Liz Earle and got a print out of the order complete with order number. Yet it never showed in the account. Cue one email to CS who said it didn't exist and that we should always submit the order first. Umm, let me see, so how did I get the order number and the message "thankyou for your order"?

Personally, I believe there is a fault on the system especially if you place items before midnight and complete the order after midnight. I'm going to call it The Time-space-unorder continuum

I ordered a cook's essentials 5 piece set on saturday night, then last night
they had a bigger set that I would have loved to buy as well but said to myself get it next time. Went to check my account this morning to see if it had been dispatched and lo and behold no pan set order.
Maybe its punishment for sending back my Panbag a while back.:D

This happened to me with the Honora Pearls TSV, ordered, got an order number, checked my account and no sign of it!!!

http://www.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=601

I'm not too bothered as I was after an Olympus E510 SLR camera for
ages, found one yesterday with two lenses for £359.95, if the pan order
had went through I could not have bought the camera, so they done me a favour.:)

Latest posts

Back