help with an item number please?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RedorDead

Registered Shopper
No.1 ladies shopping detectives.................

On the QVC home page today there is a ring (not on the hot pic screen, on the other two) its kinda oval in shape, Gold and has multi colored gems. I quite fancy it unless its hugley expensive but can I find the item number? no and can CS fins the item number? noooooooooooooooo

can anyone on here find the item number........I reckon they can

Thanks

I think it is item 667137 and is out of stock.

Last edited:

On the QVC home page today there is a ring (not on the hot pic screen, on the other two) its kinda oval in shape, Gold and has multi colored gems. I quite fancy it unless its hugley expensive but can I find the item number? no and can CS fins the item number? noooooooooooooooo

Thanks

Red, I found one on the website that looks very similar to the domed one on the home page, the number is 680007 - Rainbow Gemset Multi Cluster Ring at £92. I'll try and attach a picture of it, but I'm not that good at that stuff!!

Attachments

• 680007.jpg
    680007.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 173
Sorry its none of those. Its on the home page. On the screen it says " its Gem Day" . There is a purple and orange ring, its not either of those, there are diamond and a set of pearl earrings - not those and right in the middle is the ring.

Last edited:
I thought that was the one you meant and can't find it online. Maybe they are keeping it hidden for the 3 hour finale tonight?

Thanks
Do you mean this one hon??
hp_Carousel1_100423.jpg

I phoned CS this morning about this ring as I love shield designs but they couldn't find it either. What's the bliddy point of putting an item on their homepage and then no-one can buy it?? :doh: Pillocks. :taphead:

Do you mean this one hon??
hp_Carousel1_100423.jpg

I phoned CS this morning about this ring as I love shield designs but they couldn't find it either. What's the bliddy point of putting an item on their homepage and then no-one can buy it?? :doh: Pillocks. :taphead:

Yes, that's the one, PPC. It is item 667137 that I gave above. It is currently out of stock and the original price is £352.

Was it shown on air then WS??

I wouldn't know, PPC. I saw and tried it on at the event. It is very beautiful. I have the items list from the event, too, which has all the info.

667137 2.8ct Multi Gemstone Grand Cluster Statement Ring 9ct £352.

I am sure it is/was offered at discounted price, if on air.

Thanks for that info WS. I'm now hoping it's not actually out of stock (why feature it on the homepage if that's the case?) and hopefully it's being saved for the grand finale. :wonder:

and the point of putting an outta stock item on the home page is..........? please select one of the following:-
a) they're a bunch of fools
b) They cant be bothered to check availability before making the pretty pictures
c) They probably dont even know what they did
d) anything you think appropriate

not sure i want to spend that much money on it. Maybe we would share it PPC. we pay half each and you can wear it on Mon- Wed and I get it all the rest of the time ?

Nah hon I think I'll pass, it's far too expensive for 9ct. I've got my sensible head on now and tbh I'd forgotten how much of a rip off QVC is for their jewellery. :eek:

The ring has just appeared with a different item code but on advance orders only and in bigger sizes.
2.8ct Multi Gemstone Grand Cluster Statement Ring 9ct Gold
<DL class=prod_pricing><DT class=special_price>Gem Day Price</DT><DD>£293.22 </DD></DL><DL><DT>QVC Price</DT><DD>£352.50</DD></DL><DL><DT>Item Number</DT><DD>666805 </DD></DL><DL><DT>Availability </DT><DD>Some choices not in stock </DD></DL><DL><DT>UK P&P</DT><DD>£4.95</DD></DL><DL><DT>Available in 2 Easy Pay instalments of £146.61 plus P&P </DT></DL>
<!-- Begin Customer Rating -->Waitlist

Advanced order - expected to ship 17/05/10

<INPUT id=button class=cart onclick="cmCreateManualLinkClickTag('AddToCart?Product_-_AddToCart_-_Product','AddToCart');" alt="Add To Cart" src="http://www.qvcuk.com/ukgif/pd/button_transparent.gif" type=image>
<!-- content for product image and order section --><!-- Begin ProdImage -->
<!-- End ProdImage -->
<!-- Begin ColorSwatch --><!-- End ColorSwatch -->

Latest posts

Back