Laura Geller TSV USA today.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

looks nice! I'm happy with my 'chocolate box' of LG but something brighter for spring/summer makes sense. Just have to consider my budget..

Lawks, that looks like an aces TSV. I hope we get that...would love to try and new concealer.

On a slightly different note - just decided to watch some of the live stream online while Laura is on live in the US right now. What a difference there is between QVCUS and UK. For one, the presenter was actually letting Laura speak and talk about her products without interrupting her with stock updates every two seconds - Laura was actually allowed to demonstrate a bit more and the set looked so clean and fresh, unlike the UK set at the moment. They also had a sane t-caller on, which must be a first. I don't know if it's like that all the time, I suspect not, but what a refreshing change from screechy AY!

I like the look of this one apart from the eye rimz colours. I wonder if we will get it?

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.tsv!.tpl.tsv.cm_scid.TSV

Thanks for the link, Miss Molly ! :up: :clapping:

This time they even wrote all the ingredients.
But there are 3 products still containing carmine (the insect), and I'm still living in hope that one day she'll take the carmine off ! :angel:

... and also the dimethicone (silicone oil) :angel::angel:

Laura Geller TSV USA today

This is really upsetting! Am watching the presentation and it is SUPERB! Laura is looking gorgeous, she is explaining her products like I have never seen before, she shows the colours, and there are good close ups of her putting on the make up without any cutaways. The QVC host is helpful and polite and DOES NOT INTERRUPT.

A pure joy to watch.

Laura must dread coming to QVC with all its prima donnas.

This is really upsetting! Am watching the presentation and it is SUPERB! Laura is looking gorgeous, she is explaining her products like I have never seen before, she shows the colours, and there are good close ups of her putting on the make up without any cutaways. The QVC host is helpful and polite and DOES NOT INTERRUPT.

A pure joy to watch.

Laura must dread coming to QVC with all its prima donnas.

i think helpful, polite and not interrupting are alien concepts to the presenters we have here, some of them seem to think "why speak when you can shriek" and that they and their pets, partners, kids, holidays etc are more intesesting to us than the products. Love the USA TSV, don't think we will get it tho' shame as it would tempt me to break my almost four months without buying a thing.

I must be in the minority, as I did not particularly like the colours in the US LG TSV. I thought overall it was very Barbie doll pink. I love my chocolate box, and am really enjoying using it every day!

I would like to try out her new concealer, though, and Ithink I would have got the TSV just for that and the balance and brighten!

I love the chocolate box too, apart from the lipgloss, which I'm quite surprised about as brown colours in make-up don't usually suit me.

But I DO love pink shades, & really really want this USA one - will be ages before we get it though (if ever) as Laura's only just done a TSV can't see us getting another one very soon?

Latest posts

Back