New Dell Netbook Guest Nana

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Think I may have seen her whilst channel flicking has she been on Bid up recently ?

:doh:

She did look familiar and i think you might be correct.
Just wish they would get a Dell guest that nows something about computers, instead of constantly saying fits in your bag, nice colours blah blah.

Dell used to have guests that had good product knowledge, if it wasn't for the QVC presenters she would fall on her Ar*e!

She did look familiar and i think you might be correct.
Just wish they would get a Dell guest that nows something about computers, instead of constantly saying fits in your bag, nice colours blah blah.

Dell used to have guests that had good product knowledge, if it wasn't for the QVC presenters she would fall on her Ar*e!

I heard Ant on the repeat this morning say something like "other way" think she was trying to open the note book from the back.

:doh:

Nana "Akour" or similar spelling..used to be a regular on Sit-up channels, but thats going back a few years i think.

I really liked Nana Akua when she was on Bid-Up - brilliant personality and infectious laugh. Great to see her back on TV.

I really liked Nana Akua when she was on Bid-Up - brilliant personality and infectious laugh. Great to see her back on TV.

the worst presentation of any product ever on qvc since it first started. dreadfull!!

They even asked viewers to phone in with questions about the Dell and Nana would answer them - seemed like Anthony answered questions as nan just didn't have a clue.

Why have someone like Nana with no product or computer knowledge.

In years gone by Dell would send European sales manager who at least knew how to open the computer and who had a good knowledge ofthe product he was flogging.
For those that missed it when she did the early morning presentation Anthony had to tell her which side to open the netbook! :doh:

QVC if you are going to have guests demonstrating items you are trying to sell, please ensure they know what they are talking about.

Latest posts

Back