Northern Nights Sludge Yellow..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
Not a Sunshine/daffodil yellow as described about the recent TSV :taphead:
I ordered this wanting a vibrant true sunny yellow for a bedroom that has lot of light but not much colour..a splash of brightness I thought!
I am so disappointed with this TSV it's a butterscotch yellow,not at all bright and actually quite an old fashioned colour.
I hate it...it's going back,but why can they not get the descriptions right,it's not rocket science!!!!
Grrrrrrr :down:

If you've got to pay the postage to return to QVC, phone CS and complain that you were totally misled with the colour.

I did this with a Tignanello handbag and they sent a me a prepaid label.

Not a Sunshine/daffodil yellow as described about the recent TSV :taphead:
I ordered this wanting a vibrant true sunny yellow for a bedroom that has lot of light but not much colour..a splash of brightness I thought!
I am so disappointed with this TSV it's a butterscotch yellow,not at all bright and actually quite an old fashioned colour.
I hate it...it's going back,but why can they not get the descriptions right,it's not rocket science!!!!
Grrrrrrr :down:

I have not orderd a few Northern Nights as the colour looked differnt in shoots and on web page.

It's a shame because they rarely stray from the boring "palette" of beige/mocha/cream or plum/dusky pink/white/lilac, so any new colour(way) is bound to be popular.

If only they could produce more modern fabrics such as coloured checks, spots and stripes instead of the millions of permutations of dobby weave. I know they say that their "fabrications" are classics, but please mix in some contemporary as well.

Linda xx

I get very tired of the self patterned things in cotton and the florals in the flannel. Of course they have their place but there are other things in the design universe.

I get very tired of the self patterned things in cotton and the florals in the flannel. Of course they have their place but there are other things in the design universe.

absolutely. but sadly we're getting the cast-offs from america where its all about mass appeal to people with no taste. america is still caught up in the whole cutesy-wutesy "homestyle" look hence all the naff designs. its the same with the charlie thingy's quilts, i really like the idea but only in a plain colour, preferably white, in a contempory design. not a bleedin' chance with QVC. and my god, those hideous frilly comforter sets he brings. you can almost see the static coming off them.

absolutely. but sadly we're getting the cast-offs from america where its all about mass appeal to people with no taste. america is still caught up in the whole cutesy-wutesy "homestyle" look hence all the naff designs. its the same with the charlie thingy's quilts, i really like the idea but only in a plain colour, preferably white, in a contempory design. not a bleedin' chance with QVC. and my god, those hideous frilly comforter sets he brings. you can almost see the static coming off them.

It is time you ended your flirtation with QVC bedding, it will only mess with your head and finances, it will never make you happy. The White Company is waiting for you, stylish lovely things without any smarmy or creepy salespeople to bother you.

It is time you ended your flirtation with QVC bedding, it will only mess with your head and finances, it will never make you happy. The White Company is waiting for you, stylish lovely things without any smarmy or creepy salespeople to bother you.

vampyre that is very spooky because i was just looking at the white company website. their stuff does look lovely but i'm totting up and youre looking at around £250 for a complete set. maybe i should save up and pack it in with the false economies. that last NN tsv went back, i hated it.

vampyre that is very spooky because i was just looking at the white company website. their stuff does look lovely but i'm totting up and youre looking at around £250 for a complete set. maybe i should save up and pack it in with the false economies. that last NN tsv went back, i hated it.

If discontinued lines aren't a problem they do a great sale but the quality of their gear justifies the price in a way that can't be said of NN plus the accessories to splurge more dosh on.

One best things I ever bought of all time was this. It helped wretched skin so much but it is truly blissful to sleep under and I will never go back to any alternative. :rock:
Enjoy your shopping :call:

Another thumbs up for The White Company from me too. Their bedding and towels are superb quality, wash beautifully and last ages. I usually wait for their sales to stock up, you can get cashback with Quidco too.:up:

brilliant my sentiments exactly. the worse bedding ever. old fashioned and very poor quality.any hotel that uses this horrid bedding would be swiftly out of business!:handshake:

If discontinued lines aren't a problem they do a great sale but the quality of their gear justifies the price in a way that can't be said of NN plus the accessories to splurge more dosh on.

One best things I ever bought of all time was this. It helped wretched skin so much but it is truly blissful to sleep under and I will never go back to any alternative. :rock:
Enjoy your shopping :call:

Love the look of that quilt Vampy:heart:

I have to say I love my NN.I find the quality excellent.I do only buy the white options with maybe the odd mocha colour - and TBH have little interest in the TSV's because theres so many of them.hope customer services give you a prepaid label.

Latest posts

Back