Do You Sometimes Think .......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
you'd find out about the product being sold but no ?

9pm hour for the first five minutes before channel being changed, I didn't think I was watching a presentation of the Dell netbook at all.
As all I heard was that Nana had met her partner on line, as she was too busy to date
and Ant. H brother met his wife on line and that it has worked for them.
AH said that if your less mobile you can supermarket shop and have items delivered at home.
Also you can save money getting good deals on holidays on line and that every site he shops on he gets discount, by going though another web site.
Couldn't find out anymore tips as hubby wants Golf Night on :yawn:

:happy:

Last edited:
Lol Bags!! I know exactly what you mean. The lack of knowledge on the tech shows is a particular gripe of mine. To be honest, you'd be better off researching yourself online than listening to those idiots gabbing on like two old women!! :mysmilie_484:

On gem day I debated a ring and in the end I gave up because Julia and Dale gurgled on for the best part of 20 minutes and you hardly caught a glimpse of the item itself. It gets quite ridiculous when those two work together - it's just hours of useless banter and little information about what they're actually supposed to be flogging.

Kipling's on in the background at the moment and I have just found out this most relevant fact about Kipling bags - Julia Roberts went to ballet classes instead of Brownies because brown never did suit her. Fascinating! :headbang:

Kipling's on in the background at the moment and I have just found out this most relevant fact about Kipling bags - Julia Roberts went to ballet classes instead of Brownies because brown never did suit her. Fascinating! :headbang:

Did brown not flatter her 'dancer's calves and high instep'??

Urgh I zoned back out after I heard that twaddle. It probably made her look a bit bigger than her usual "Size small". Can't be having that now, can we.

She said "I went to ballet classes instead" as if she was expecting the Kipling girl to fall at her feet in adulation :dull:. I just do not get that woman.

I put QVC on at 11pm the other day to see the last airing of the make up tsv (myface?) and I can safely say that I did not have a clue as to what was in it. Now I usually like AY but she must have just got fed up talking about it and just talked tripe with whoever was on with her (think it was a model). Sometimes I want to know what something is before buying it.

Oh and the elemis tsv launch, we're 2 mins in and we have been shown the PCMC at full price on website before even saying what is in the tsv kit.

I put QVC on at 11pm the other day to see the last airing of the make up tsv (myface?) and I can safely say that I did not have a clue as to what was in it. Now I usually like AY but she must have just got fed up talking about it and just talked tripe with whoever was on with her (think it was a model). Sometimes I want to know what something is before buying it.

Oh and the elemis tsv launch, we're 2 mins in and we have been shown the PCMC at full price on website before even saying what is in the tsv kit.

QVC is very frustrating like this.I love kipling - but you rarely get to see anything of the bags - only the front of them

On gem day I debated a ring and in the end I gave up because Julia and Dale gurgled on for the best part of 20 minutes and you hardly caught a glimpse of the item itself. It gets quite ridiculous when those two work together - it's just hours of useless banter and little information about what they're actually supposed to be flogging.

Urgh I zoned back out after I heard that twaddle. It probably made her look a bit bigger than her usual "Size small". Can't be having that now, can we.

She said "I went to ballet classes instead" as if she was expecting the Kipling girl to fall at her feet in adulation :dull:. I just do not get that woman.
Have you not twigged yet that JR has long lost interest in what's she's flogging and uses QVC to promote herself....a middel aged wannabe who just loves the limelight.

Latest posts

Back