QVC not passing on sale prices again!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gillbabe

Queen of Handbags
Watching the Kipling 10.00pm show. In particular the Illena bag showing at £174.00 with £5.45 p&p. I have ordered the Supreme Green from the Kipling webisite for £123.50 with free p&p. I can't believe QVC don't reduce the prices - it's disgraceful to be honest.

I usually check out the kipling website.Once got a bag in the sale & QVC still were 'bringing it to air'!!!!! @ full price ( & in the same colour)

Good idea. I always do that with Lulu Guinness bags but didn't think about Kipling. I get emails from Kipling telling me about sales or reductions which is why I bought this bag. Still expensive, I know, but I justify it because 1. it's leather, 2. it's cheaper than Mulberry :wink: (my favourite!), 3. I love Kipling bags too!

Ooh have u got the illena in real life yet or are you waiting for it? I liked that bag when I saw it on air is it as nice in the flesh?!

I think its really bad that qvc do this.I've seen lots of kipling bags on qvc that are really old stock and yet they still sell them,for full price.Mind you,they do this with clarks also

could be that QVC buy X amount for a set price & won't make their profit if they reduce it?

Latest posts

Back