Elemis - OTO's 25/04/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
Elemis 4 Piece Ultimate Anti-Ageing Collection.
One Time Only Price £48.00
QVC Price £58.00
Item Number 220102
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

If you're a fan of Pro-Collagen by Elemis then you're going to love this Ultimate Anti-Ageing collection. It features travel sizes of all your favourite Elemis goodies all presented in a silver wash bag, ideal for taking on holiday or weekends away. The collection includes Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml), Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck & Bust Cream (15ml), Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (15ml) and Gentle Rose Exfoliator (15ml). Also includes a product guide.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.220102

Elemis 4 Piece Skin Boosting Essentials Collection.
One Time Only Price £58.00
QVC Price £70.00
Item Number 220133
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

If your skin needs a little help regaining its balance, this is the kit for you. Designed to soothe and calm, the S.O.S Emergency Cream should be used morning and evening until your skin's natural balance returns. To complete the whole regime, apply the contents of the capsules to cleansed skin in the morning and evening, massage the Gentle Rose Exfoliator into your skin in light circular motions and leave the Herbal Lavender Repair Mask on for up to 10 minutes.

Kit contains:

•1 x 50ml S.O.S. Emergency Cream,
•1 x 60ml Cellular recovery Skin Bliss Capsules
•1 x 15ml Gentle Rose Exfoliator
•1 x 20ml Herbal Lavender Repair Mask

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.220133

Elemis 3 Piece After Enzymes Collection.
One Time Only Price £19.32
QVC Price £25.50
Item Number 229764
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Improve the appearance of your skin with this three-piece collection from Elemis. You'll receive Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (15ml) which is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration. Also included is Papaya Enzyme Peel (15ml) which combines papaya and pineapple fruit enzymes to gently exfoliate, purify and smooth tired skin. The Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Gel Mask (15ml) is designed to improve the texture of your skin and help balance sebum levels without compromising the pH levels of your skin. A wash bag is also included.

Set includes:

•Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (15ml)
•Papaya Enzyme Peel (15ml)
•Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Gel Mask (15ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229764

Elemis 3 Piece Spa Bath Robe Collection
Item Number: 219311
QVC Price £40.50
One Time Only Price £33.74
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Luxuriate with a home spa from Elemis to help give skin a fresh radiance. Wrap yourself in the luxury of the super soft Elemis bathrobe and enjoy some well-deserved 'me-time'. The three-piece Spa Bathrobe collection includes a Papaya Peel, which is a non-granular cream exfoliator formulated with natural fruit enzymes to help remove dead skin cells. You can then moisturise with the Exotic Cream Mask which is perfect for helping to reduce high colour. Ideal as a pampering treat for you or a lovely gift for your favourite female.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.219311

My DD is watching the elemis programme on now (elemis does nothing for me) and Jill Fanks is doing her usual rubbish job at presenting,talking a million miles an hour over keeley. What is the point QVC having expert guests when people like AY and JF just take over and are so 'me me me' and rude? If my DD wasn't watching I would turn it off,she is so irritating. Looking at JF skin wouldn't make me buy anything she claims to use (and I also think she is the biggest liar of all the presenters-have seen her trip herself up in her own lies a few time now!)

I caught a bit of the 11am show as I was trying to get through the boring task of ironing! Keeley totally got on my nerves and I had to switch off. She kept on giggling and talking to the model when Jill was doing her bit to camera - very rude, immature and unprofessional. I have to say, as an Elemis user, my love affair with the whole thing seems to be over :heartbroke: I am getting so much better results from the OCM and I have been thinking lately about buying the Aldi moisturiser as it has Q10 in it, and is very similar in texture to PCMC. Don't know what's happened, but strangely enough it has coincided with me not watching Le Q as often as I used to ...... :thinking: lol ( I so do still :heart: their Frangipani oil/shower cream and milk bath though :blush: )

Latest posts

Back