Purple Diamoaneek

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

attica

Registered Shopper
Hello all, just wondering whether anyone has tried purple diamoneek and what you thought of it? I do love all things purple and have lots of amethyst and a charoite ring, am a bit restless and tempted by the Q's latest CZ concoction...any advice? I'm not really convinced I can suggest I've suddenly invested in fancy diamonds but if it's nice...:wait:

Attica x

Hello all, just wondering whether anyone has tried purple diamoneek and what you thought of it? I do love all things purple and have lots of amethyst and a charoite ring, am a bit restless and tempted by the Q's latest CZ concoction...any advice? I'm not really convinced I can suggest I've suddenly invested in fancy diamonds but if it's nice...:wait:

Attica x

I've got a purple diamoneeek ring, it is lovely but more of a pinky/lilac colour. I was tempted by some of the stuff today as it looked a deeper purple to mine, but resisted as overall I prefer the dmq tanzanite, as I love deep purpley blue shades.

I don't try and pass any of mine off as real though, as it's all pretty big and blingy! I wear it as costume jewellery - & round my neck of the woods I wouldn't want anyone to think I was walking round in £1000's worth of real diamonds, tanzanite etc don't want my head bashed in down a dark alley!!

thanks gemster - I resisted this eve but will go for some in due course...isn't it funny how they've mugged up all those details about priceless purple diamonds in an effort to persuade us to buy...!

I have one that looks a little like tourmaline, and like it, but to suggest that most of us would walk around saying its real purple diamond is ludicrus unless you drive a very expensive sports car, wear Jimmy choos and disigner clothes
all a bit pathetic really, you stand more chance carrying of a clear diamonique as a real stone, but even then I wonder how many would carry of a 2ct stone?

I think you should choose your jewellery because you like it, not because it looks like something else which is very expensive. There's nothing wrong wearing costume jewellery - big bold but obviously not real pieces. Most people are probably not aware that you can get purple diamonds, so would not assume that they were real anyway.
I feel it is patronising to think that customers would try to pass purple diamonique as real stones.

Latest posts

Back