Yankee Candles TSV - 09/09/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

an example of a electronic tsv that was on easy pay at midnight was a camcorder then when i got up at 11am it was on easy pay as i checked the video to see if i was not seeing things and i was not seeing things.

but they do it rarely.

they are really shooting themselves with not putting it on easy pay

So it was on Easy Pay at midnight and still on at 11am. This does not back up what you said earlier :rolleyes:

You have lost me SCW reading this thread. :confused: If they didn't offer easy pay at midnight then started it during the day people would be phoning CS demanding to have easy pay that ordered at midnight. :think:

I know I'm a bit jet lagged, but SCW's posts are sending me doo-lally wgoof They do, they don't, they did ... erm, I think it should be they never have!

I don't know if this is a record, but my YC TSV arrived this afternoon! I only just scraped in with my order at 3 mins to midnight on the day, as I wasn't going to bother with it, but I was tempted by the pretty white porcelain burner and sampler holders etc.!
So 3 days from ordering to arriving is the fastest time yet!
So thumbs up QVC!
Oh, and all the contents arrived well packed and in perfect condition and no breakages! I am really pleased with it and I'm so glad I went for it in the end!:D

mine arrived yesterday too really impressed with the delivery time after the long wait for the kipling tsv. All arrived in perfect condition and can't wait to get burning them tonite :1:

Got mine but the shade has "like a chip in it", not sure if it is supposed to be there or not, can someone check theres and let me know, its really hard to describe but it looks like a little bit has been carved out but it is not the same as the hearts and holes if you see what I mean, will try and post a picture later

Latest posts

Back