JF, please go away

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnieb

Registered Shopper
I try to see the best in people, but she is just too anoying for words. She is rude, and is fore ver clearing her throat. Sorry for being mean but I just can't take her any more!! Even Ann Dawson is better than her!!

How can you say that Lynnieb, she is my hero...........:heart:

jill_snagged_2.jpg

Just joking............ She has to be the worst presenter on QVC. She just babbles on and on and on............ Are we bovvered that she can't do without any of the products they show. Her cupboards must be bursting at the seams. I want to be a girlie girl just like she is:blush::grin::grin:

I thought it was quite amusing yesterday when she was presenting a Mally show. She said she hated primers, and could not get on with them at all because they felt heavy and rolled off her skin. Naturally this didn't apply to the Mally one she was selling at that time, but does this mean that all the other ones sold on QVC feel heavy and roll off the skin? I'm sure the next time she is selling a Smashbox or Laura Geller primer she will repeat her story of why she doesn't like primers, but obviously she will be 'lovin' the one she's currently presenting.

Yesterday there was a very strange moment on the Prostrong show. Zoe Anne was demonstrating a kit and JF asked her if you would use it if your nails were really strong......................Zoe Anne was very patient and said that you wouldn't need to if you already had strong nails.

How can you say that Lynnieb, she is my hero...........:heart:

jill_snagged_2.jpg

Just joking............ She has to be the worst presenter on QVC. She just babbles on and on and on............ Are we bovvered that she can't do without any of the products they show. Her cupboards must be bursting at the seams. I want to be a girlie girl just like she is:blush::grin::grin:
Why is she on for Three shows in a row every time? That's THREE HOURS! I'm sorry QVC, it's your loss, whenever she makes an appearance at the top of each show, I and I'm sure many more of us flick over to another channel.

I know I'm in the minority here but I don't actually (literally!) mind her, she's not my favourite and yes she can be very irritating but no more so though than a lot of the other presenters. I prefer her to both Anne Dawson and Claire Sutton - and most definitely prefer watching JF to any show that features either Glenn Campbell or Richard Jackson! I do wish she'd make more of an effort with her appearance but I don't think her hair, make-up etc is the worst to be seen on QVC and her dress sense is a lot better than some (AY I am talking to you here......:giggle:)

I know I'm in the minority here but I don't actually (literally!) mind her, she's not my favourite and yes she can be very irritating but no more so though than a lot of the other presenters. I prefer her to both Anne Dawson and Claire Sutton - and most definitely prefer watching JF to any show that features either Glenn Campbell or Richard Jackson! I do wish she'd make more of an effort with her appearance but I don't think her hair, make-up etc is the worst to be seen on QVC and her dress sense is a lot better than some (AY I am talking to you here......:giggle:)
We're probably so used to seeing her day in day out for sometimes three hours that some have just got used to her. Have the others given in their notices or somefink...whoops sorry, Frank slip up there..I mean something.

JF

I'm glad its not just me.Now did someone mention Clare 'Babyvoice' Sutton? Aaaaaaarrrgghhhhh!!!!

There are quite a few qvc presenters that I can't watch for very long at any one time , but the only one I refuse to watch even for a few mins is Craig, everything about him creeps me out, now I find RJ has nearly the same effect.

Latest posts

Back