10pm deliveries not cool

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnieb

Registered Shopper
Twice in recent weeks I've had a knock at the door at 10pm only to find an IW courier with parcel. :clock: I'm usually in bed by then, So I had to get up to get my parcel. It shouldn't be allowed so late.

Who are the delivery company do IW use? You should complain to IW or direct to the delivery company, sounds like a word in the ear of the courier is needed!!!

Sounds like the courier are a bit behind on the deliveries and having to catch up.

Worth having a word with the delivery company over this.

Good job it was not QVC as they keep leaving parcels with my neighbour, despite seeing me working in the garden.:mysmilie_455:

maybe a note on the door saying No Deliveries after 9pm would work :clock:

Jude x

They would probably sent it back to IW if you did that, then you would have more hassle.
Better to take it when offered.

Whereas I would love to find a delivery company that was prepared to deliver at that time of night, rather than the ridiculous assumption that most seem to make that there will always be someone at home in any house when they turn up unannounced during the working day.

well my stuff from qvc gets left by the door - he doesn't even bother to knock, so sometimes it's sitting outside all day until my son comes home after midnight. I did get annoyed when it was snowing. Our front door is solid wood so you can't see anything out there, unless I open the door. I've spoken to qvc, who were as annoyed about it as me, and said they would have a word....no change, I've had to stick a note on the front door asking them to knock now. They did to begin with, but now they've gone back to their old ways....grhhhh!

IW use Home Delivery Network that was owned by Littlewoods.

Last week they anounced that they will close the Wrexham depot in July. This is the one that delivers to me and I can only say good things about them, I wish QVC would use them.

Latest posts

Back