Nigel, Nigel, nigel.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sausage

Registered Shopper
Hi
Having just watched 3 hours of Nigel this morning i just have to say....how much i lurve him!!!! He is as camp as a row of tents! i just watch him to hear his innuendo!
I think he does a great job of presenting products that to him can't be all that interesting ( i know he says he's a crafter but......come on he's not an addict or a professional crafter is he?) i really enjoy the interaction he has with the people in the studio rather than those presenters who have a conversation we only hear one side of with "the people in my ear." He really seems to be interested in the guest crafters and their products( i loved him with clare from do-crafts on Sunday) and gets the most out of them by putting them at ease so, them demonstrate less nervously
I say long reign Nigel as the king of craft telly!!

Love Nigel apart from his smutty innuendos.
I think he's great at trying to put guests and ease and give them every chance to show the product to its best advantage. I can think of a few guests that I find less than charming but Nigel never lets himself down by making that obvious.

I like him, he is funny and if he gets a bit naughty from time to time I don't mind. He always presents as if he is genuinly interested in the product, not like some who barely conceal their disinterest especially in crafting.

I agree. I think Nigel is one of the best presenters when it comes to crafting. He does put the the guest demonstrators at their ease and none of them seems to mind if he is a bit risque from time to time. All in all, I find most of the presenters on C&C/IW much better than those on QVC.

I like Nigel too - he always makes it fun & does seem genuinely interested in the products & techniques. I would rather watch him presenting crafts than watch Leonie or Stephanie.

I like Nigel too - he always makes it fun & does seem genuinely interested in the products & techniques. I would rather watch him presenting crafts than watch Leonie or Stephanie.

I agree wholeheartedly.

I swear if I hear Leonie say "Amaaaaazin'" one more bleepin' time I'll scream and scream until I'm sick!.

I really like Nigel, hell he has even talked me into buying stuff and I love how he hints strongly about the guests own websites :giggle: but I hate it when he starts on about a guest or someone's accent or pronunciation of a word. We can hear them Nigel and unless it's chronically wrong enough to cause confusion just let it go. Otherwise Nigel, you are a very well mannered, easy on the nerves and even entertaining presenter.

I agree. I think Nigel is one of the best presenters when it comes to crafting. He does put the the guest demonstrators at their ease and none of them seems to mind if he is a bit risque from time to time. All in all, I find most of the presenters on C&C/IW much better than those on QVC.

Think there are presenters on every shopping channel that you either love or hate, lol. There are very few presenters that I truly dislike. Im even starting to like Stepanie Weightman, lol. I actually think she is a lovely looking woman, just wish she would do something about her hair ! Mind you, I am just jealous of how much she has !

She's come on Craft telly.com and is going to try and stop making you scream, pop over and tell her yourself :)

I already have. I post on there far more than I post on here actually. I'm just "Sue" there though. :nod:

Latest posts

Back