Decleor TSV - 30/05/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just to let you know there is an In The Salon with Decleor TSV on Sunday 30th of May.

It's probably too early but I'd love any info on this when anyone has it. Many thanks to those who seem to be in the know and post details here, have got stuff earlier/before it sells out on a number of occasions since finding STF, so thanks to you all :up:

the may newsletter seems to suggest it has a full size aromessence in it, but the writing is too small to read which one it is!

This is showing on the Decleor website:

"Join us for Today’s Special Value on Sunday, 30th May

The 5-Piece Essence of DECLÉOR Anti-Ageing Skincare Collection is a burst of sunshine and is the ideal start into the summer.

Including among a great selection of products is a star AROMESSENCE™ IRIS offering daily protection against undesirable signs of ageing and redefining facial contours.

With two new launches included in DECLÉOR’s Today Special Value you can treat your skin to summer pampering. Enjoy a soothing layer of moisture with our new Systeme Corps. It will leave your skin beautifully soft and nourished.

Our new Face Protection SPF will ensure your skin is effectively protected against UV rays so you can enjoy the sun and a long-lasting tan.

To discover and enjoy this 5-Piece Essence of DECLÉOR Anti-Ageing Skincare Collection join us on QVC Sunday 30th May at midnight, 1am, 11am, 1pm, 5pm, 7pm, 9pm and 11pm."

This is showing on the Decleor website:

"Join us for Today’s Special Value on Sunday, 30th May

The 5-Piece Essence of DECLÉOR Anti-Ageing Skincare Collection is a burst of sunshine and is the ideal start into the summer.

Including among a great selection of products is a star AROMESSENCE™ IRIS offering daily protection against undesirable signs of ageing and redefining facial contours.

With two new launches included in DECLÉOR’s Today Special Value you can treat your skin to summer pampering. Enjoy a soothing layer of moisture with our new Systeme Corps. It will leave your skin beautifully soft and nourished.

Our new Face Protection SPF will ensure your skin is effectively protected against UV rays so you can enjoy the sun and a long-lasting tan.

To discover and enjoy this 5-Piece Essence of DECLÉOR Anti-Ageing Skincare Collection join us on QVC Sunday 30th May at midnight, 1am, 11am, 1pm, 5pm, 7pm, 9pm and 11pm."

So disappointed! Why not Neroli instead of Iris as that suits all skin types? And now that we have had the Ultrasun lecture we're not likely to want a suncream that wears off after 2 hours. Not for me.

So disappointed! Why not Neroli instead of Iris as that suits all skin types? And now that we have had the Ultrasun lecture we're not likely to want a suncream that wears off after 2 hours. Not for me.

Have to agree with you,WR.
I know Iris is meant to be more suitable for me but have never got on with it,much prefer Neroli (or Rose D'orient).

With two new launches included in DECLÉOR’s Today Special Value you can treat your skin to summer pampering. Enjoy a soothing layer of moisture with our new Systeme Corps. It will leave your skin beautifully soft and nourished. "

snipped

NO!!! :headbang: Don't mess with Systeme Corps!!!!!

If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Nuff said

snipped

NO!!! :headbang: Don't mess with Systeme Corps!!!!!

If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Nuff said

I :heart: the new systeme corps, it is fantastic for my skin!!! They are still making the old one but it doesn't work for my skin.

Do you know, I can't recall the last time I skipped a Decleor TSV but with my new STF hat on I've just sat and thought about this one asked myself a series of questions: Q1: Am I impressed with its contents? A: Not really. Q2: Would I look forward to it arriving? A: Can't say I would. Q3: Would I rather keep the money for that new M&S Limited Collection art deco (naturally) style emerald green top I've had my eye on? A: Oooh yes.

That's the second time this strategy has worked - I didn't get the Liz Earle TSV today either (decided on another M&S Limited item now I come to think of it. Oh well QVC's loss is Stuart Rose's gain.)

Could this constitute f.a.r.t.ing?! Given planned alternative clothing purchases I'm not sure it counts...:wink:

That's the second time this strategy has worked - I didn't get the Liz Earle TSV today either (decided on another M&S Limited item now I come to think of it. Oh well QVC's loss is Stuart Rose's gain.)

Could this constitute f.a.r.t.ing?! Given planned alternative clothing purchases I'm not sure it counts...:wink:

Oh yes, that deffo counts !! I've done something similar before today. Mind you I have ordered 3 LE TSVs and am off to collect a linen dress and Ltd Coll cardigan tomorrow. They can be from the savings I've made with the TSV !!

Oh yes, that deffo counts !! I've done something similar before today. Mind you I have ordered 3 LE TSVs and am off to collect a linen dress and Ltd Coll cardigan tomorrow. They can be from the savings I've made with the TSV !!

It wouldn't be the grey waterfall cardigan with the brass stud holes on the shoulders (best way I can think to describe it!) by any chance? I too have my eye on it. I'm going to have to start making up imaginary TSVs to f.a.r.t. on if I keep spotting these lovely things on the dreaded 'high street'. Perhaps if I imagine all the TSVs I didn't get between QVC's inception in 1993 (on my 18th birthday, auspiciously, so on the very day I could have first got a credit card) and when they finally got me (Christmas 2004) that would cancel out some items I'm desiring from elsewhere?!:wink:

It wouldn't be the grey waterfall cardigan with the brass stud holes on the shoulders (best way I can think to describe it!) by any chance? I too have my eye on it.

:mysmilie_466: have you got a secret link spying on my computer???? Yes it is that cardi - has some good reviews on their website. I've asked for the medium and large to be sent to the store so I can decide which will fit best - I'm about a 14 and 5'3" tall and a young 45 (well I like to think so!!!). Used to be an 8-10 before cancer drugs over last couple of years but that's a small price to pay !!!

Would you like me to report back tomorrow and either tempt you or put you off completely??? :mysmilie_865:

PS - Like the logic of all those missed TSVs - have to remember that one.....

Last edited:
It wouldn't be the grey waterfall cardigan with the brass stud holes on the shoulders (best way I can think to describe it!) by any chance? I too have my eye on it.

:mysmilie_466: have you got a secret link spying on my computer???? Yes it is that cardi - has some good reviews on their website. I've asked for the medium and large to be sent to the store so I can decide which will fit best - I'm about a 14 and 5'3" tall and a young 45 (well I like to think so!!!). Used to be an 8-10 before cancer drugs over last couple of years but that's a small price to pay !!!

Would you like me to report back tomorrow and either tempt you or put you off completely??? :mysmilie_865:

PS - Like the logic of all those missed TSVs - have to remember that one.....

Please do! I find Limited Collection to be a bit hit and miss on the sizing - I'm pretty consistently a 10 but I recently bought two items from the range, one fit best in the 12, the other in the 6 (?!) which is crackers in my view, no-one past puberty should be a 6. (And honestly, I'm not like Rory Bremner's impression of Peter Mandelson from years ago: "Don't forget I know where you live..." I just think when it comes to fab cardies great minds think alike, especially those in North Lancashire...)

If anyone can think of pre-2004 TSVs for me to belatedly f.a.r.t on that would be great :wink:

Hope you're in good health, nice to chat x

Just saw this on Fiona's FB Page. FREE P&P !!!

Getting very excited not long till the TSV 30th may and free P&P all day!!!!!!!
Fiona x

Please do! I find Limited Collection to be a bit hit and miss on the sizing - I'm pretty consistently a 10 but I recently bought two items from the range, one fit best in the 12, the other in the 6 (?!)
If anyone can think of pre-2004 TSVs for me to belatedly f.a.r.t on that would be great :wink:

Hope you're in good health, nice to chat x

Reporting back - kept the medium cardi as the large looked that little bit too big/long on my short body ! V nice fabric and the back bits can be ruched up a long way or not at all or anywhere inbetween. The brass stud bits are like rivets but open in the middle not solid. Would have thought a small would be fine for you at a 10. Very pleased with it. The linen dress is white/lime/black block stripes and is gorgeous - the 14 is a perfect fit and I needed something new for a friend's night do when she gets married next month......:wink:

Saving money on the Decleor TSV and you have to have a new outfit for a wedding do so that's all justified :mysmilie_61: And I'd been at the hospital for a checkup, things seem as ok as they can be so I had to have a celebratory purchase or two !

The free p&p may tempt me if there are any kits with angelique in......

Reporting back - kept the medium cardi as the large looked that little bit too big/long on my short body ! V nice fabric and the back bits can be ruched up a long way or not at all or anywhere inbetween. The brass stud bits are like rivets but open in the middle not solid. Would have thought a small would be fine for you at a 10. Very pleased with it. The linen dress is white/lime/black block stripes and is gorgeous - the 14 is a perfect fit and I needed something new for a friend's night do when she gets married next month......:wink:

Saving money on the Decleor TSV and you have to have a new outfit for a wedding do so that's all justified :mysmilie_61: And I'd been at the hospital for a checkup, things seem as ok as they can be so I had to have a celebratory purchase or two !

The free p&p may tempt me if there are any kits with angelique in......

Sounds good! It looks on the website like the kind of thing you could wear to keep your shoulders warm on cooler spring/summer days and as a thicker winter cardi - would I be right? I can now order into my local store not just home delivery (thus no P&P!) so may well get the small to try it. Thanks v much for the info!

Speaking of no P&P, this may move me a bit closer to the Decleor TSV...oh dear, f.a.r.t.ing didn't last long!

Glad your check-up went well, enjoy your friends wedding, I went to my friends wedding today, in a Coast outfit from years ago!

Sounds good! It looks on the website like the kind of thing you could wear to keep your shoulders warm on cooler spring/summer days and as a thicker winter cardi - would I be right? I can now order into my local store not just home delivery (thus no P&P!) so may well get the small to try it. Thanks v much for the info!

Speaking of no P&P, this may move me a bit closer to the Decleor TSV...oh dear, f.a.r.t.ing didn't last long!

Glad your check-up went well, enjoy your friends wedding, I went to my friends wedding today, in a Coast outfit from years ago!

Sent you a private message - it allows you to buy the tsv.....:grin:

Yes got it thanks - loved the reasoning - f.a.r.t.-proof! I did reply but can't seem to find either your message or my reply in my sent mail or inbox so let me know if you get it, am not v tecchie I'm afraid! :blush:

Sorry - nothing in my inbox that I can find!!! Mind you I'm not tecchie either except when it comes to online shopping and hols :sun:

Latest posts

Back