Decleor TSV - 30/05/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know it means a bit of effort, but I'd seriously recommend that you have a hunt round ebay for these things. You can get most things a lot cheaper, lower P&P and on your doorstep very quickly. It's all safe, just make sure the seller has 99%+ feedback and is a business seller. Many have will have a "top seller" marque on their accounts too. I've saved a fortune buying on there in recent months. Hydrotenseur, System Corps, Aromessence Excellence (I got 2!) - all of these were half price or better than QVC's prices, many with free P&P. Also, QVC don't seem to have much in stock that you can find elsewhere.

Hiya,
Could anyone help me please. I had to go to John Lewis to smell the oil before I ordered, it was ok so I ordered it on my mobile through qcut. This was at about 11.15am. I am wondering was it on advanced orders at 11am?

Thanks

Hiya,
Could anyone help me please. I had to go to John Lewis to smell the oil before I ordered, it was ok so I ordered it on my mobile through qcut. This was at about 11.15am. I am wondering was it on advanced orders at 11am?

Thanks

No not until the 1 p.m. show

cheapsmells are doing free p&p if you quote 'InStyleFree' and they sell lots of decleor.
and other goodies!:smirk:

Mine was waiting for me as well. Quick question I thought that they said there was a spatula in it for the balm but there isnt one in mine was I imagining it?

Mine was waiting for me as well. Quick question I thought that they said there was a spatula in it for the balm but there isnt one in mine was I imagining it?

Just checked my box and you're right, there isn't one and she did say there would be.
I did get a spatula in another kit (Balm Journey of the Senses) but the balm comes boxed with one.

You only tend to get the spatulas when items are individually boxed. If you don't have one then you could always contact Decleor direct and ask for one.

I have been using the Iris from my TSV and my skin seems to love it. I only have a few fine lines, too soon to get results on them but my skin does look more radient.

Latest posts

Back