Julian and Memory Foam

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ArtDeco

Registered Shopper
Have to say Julian is one of my least fave presenters (I get irritated when he introduces *every* guest with comment about how looooong they've been at QVC!) but have the repeat show on whilst getting ready this morning and I have to say he's doing a fab presentation, asking some really pertinent questions. I'm happy with my feather bed but my best friend is a chronic insomniac and is also always uncomfortably hot, especially at night, so am wondering about this TSV for her. Does anyone have memory form? What's STF's opinion of it?! Feedback most welcomed.

If your friend gets very hot I would not recommend a foam topper the one my sister bought made her sweat. But I am sure other forum members will give you good advice.

Sorry can't help, never had a memory foam. I do however have a foam memory.

Linda :taphead:

I have a memory foam topper it is warm sometimes but I've never slept so well got mine from Ideal world it's wonderful if you suffer from aches and pains. Hope that helps xxxx

I have a memory foam topper ( also from IW ) and dont find it hot even in the middle of summer. Would highly recommend them.

Love my memory foam topper and wouldn't be without one now. I never get too hot, but this cool one looks the biz for peeps that do.

I love mine and dread having to sleep anywhere where there isn't one!

It's only fault is I can't pop it in my pocket and take it places if I'm staying away :grin:

I don't get too hot with it either. Mine isn't IW, it's Dunelm, but it has a side which isn't solid, it has gappy bits (technical term).

I've had memory foam toppers on all 5 beds in the house for several years - love them. very comfy. I do get very hot - alwats have the bedroom window open in Winter and never any rads on - but have not found a problem with them. I only use a 4.5 tog quilt though, all year round and just a sheet when it's Summer.

I treated myself to a Tempur mattress recently - love it!

Latest posts

Back