The laser with JF

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

vampyre

Blood Drinking Iconoclast
I am sure the guest is saying informative things but I am captivated by JF's flexing hands - its like looking at an animated x ray of hands.
Imvho the model in the pink top has something on her skin and it is critical the skin is super clean to do this on :emo:

QVC must think we're a right hairy lot out here as nearly every "Look Good Feel Good" TSV is a gadget to remove the stuff! Other than that, it's some cream/gel/potion which is supposed to relieve the look of fine lines by substituting them with a lovely layer of white residue.................:smirk:

Surely the buyers can come up with something more interesting - at least on the odd occasion!

(mum writes)

Perhaps the next time they want to marry "hair" and "removal" on QVC they could flog some sort of anti-lice treatment. JF scratches her head so much that I'm sure there's wildlife in it! Nitty Nora could be the guest. (Oh dear, that ages me!)

Last edited:
Has anyone tried anything like this or similar? I'd be keen to know of people's experiences.

I underwent 2 years of electrolysis with a consultant to remove excess facial hair due to hormone problems. She was absolutely wonderful and 95% of it has stayed away in the interim period. I'm starting to notice some regrowth now and wad wondering whether it would be worth investing in this or the Rio one...

Thanks in advance xx

new subscriber

Hello to you all,and before i start can i thank you for all the laughs i have had since finding this site.
Can i share with you just one of my pet hates from QVC.What is this comparison with something that costs about £25 with a couple of cups of cappucino from a coffee shop !
Uri Geller was the last guest presenter guilty of this.
Don't know what coffee shops they go to.

Also JF,i wish she would stop droning on about hubby(always calls her honey isnt she lucky) and scruncher,although i'm sure he's a cutie.Not sure who goes on the most JF or Loen on Ideal World about Oben,but she does make me laugh.

Latest posts

Back