Eye-Popping Prai

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Ciociaria

Guest Shopper
Did anyone else see the Prai guest's canary yellow outfit this afternoon? I've got a migraine now - between the blinding colour and the guest's strange anglo-american accent! Btw, has anyone ever used Prai? Just wondered if it was any good.

Fi x

One minute of that guest was too much. Apart from the appalling accent and outfit she was altogether too pleased with herself. Had to switch off.

Now LADIES cahhhllm down. LADIES what I want you to do is to pat this cream into your lines and LADIES watch them disappear. What's special about these products LADIES is that they contain extract of cowclapaxyl - you can only find this speshully patttented ingredient in our products. LADIES.

*furiously taps product into lines on wrist*

Now LADIES I wahhhnt you to look at how the lines have completely gone. Look LADIES. LOOK HOW SPESHUL IT IS.

What on earth is AY wearing in the 10pm hour? I wonder if she has been getting fashion advice from Glen.

Now LADIES cahhhllm down. LADIES what I want you to do is to pat this cream into your lines and LADIES watch them disappear. What's special about these products LADIES is that they contain extract of cowclapaxyl - you can only find this speshully patttented ingredient in our products. LADIES.

*furiously taps product into lines on wrist*

Now LADIES I wahhhnt you to look at how the lines have completely gone. Look LADIES. LOOK HOW SPESHUL IT IS.

Heh heh! You've got Missus Prai in a nutshell. I CAN'T STAND this woman. What was with the seventies all-in-one luminescent canary yellow flamenco outfit yesterday?!

I found her and AD prodding the ginormous pot of cream offputting as it had such an odd look and texture. I remember seeing the guest on IW where Prai used to be peddled and she was much the same back then with a similar accent to Dick Van Dyke's in Mary Poppins. She does seem as though she has just escaped from a Seventies time warp or an original episode of the Prisoner.

Latest posts

Back