Taboo Heath Soultions - 01/05/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Becs

Registered Shopper
Did anyone see this new show between 8-9pm tonight? It was basically to discuss and sell various items to help certain health complaints/procedures people want doing/have done, but ones that dont get talk about a lot. Turned over when they were discussing a pelvic floor device. One end is to be inserted down there, and various information comes up on a little monitor that's connected to the insert to help you with your pelvic problems. All the way through I kept on saying "please let Julia or the woman from the Tens company state there is NO returns on this item" - and they didn't, so I was horrified at the thought of someone buying this deeply personal item and not knowing wether it had been used.............. :puke: We've all had experiences of having used item back in not-to-great condition, so I was shocked that you can order something like this from a shopping channel! :confused:

Did anyone see this new show between 8-9pm tonight? It was basically to discuss and sell various items to help certain health complaints/procedures people want doing/have done, but ones that dont get talk about a lot. Turned over when they were discussing a pelvic floor device. One end is to be inserted down there, and various information comes up on a little monitor that's connected to the insert to help you with your pelvic problems. All the way through I kept on saying "please let Julia or the woman from the Tens company state there is NO returns on this item" - and they didn't, so I was horrified at the thought of someone buying this deeply personal item and not knowing wether it had been used.............. :puke: We've all had experiences of having used item back in not-to-great condition, so I was shocked that you can order something like this from a shopping channel! :confused:

I missed it, but this is that kind of stuff that I'll never buy online or on the TV. But then, you never know when you buy this stuff at your local store... creepy!

I was waiting for Julia to demonstrate it:thinking:. I wonder how Catherine got out of doing this show. Bless her, she always gets stuck with these hours and whatever happened to that Betty Go Away?

I was waiting for Julia to demonstrate it:thinking:. I wonder how Catherine got out of doing this show. Bless her, she always gets stuck with these hours and whatever happened to that Betty Go Away?

I don't think they offered it in a size small.

Why OH why do i miss the best bits? wish I could say I was having an exciting memorable time elsewhere---but NO!!!Don't think I would take a chance on this but it mmay be a TSV in the future OMG!!!!

Oh bum!! Missed it!! How did JR get on explaining its use?? :smirk: I can't even see it on their website so no hope of a vid clip.

Just had a thought - JR could demo this contraption while she is on the pilates machine during Margarine's show :mysmilie_15:

Don't you think the British public have enough to put up with---- but no we could do with a laugh ( or 2/3/4----)

Latest posts

Back