New Dell Netbook Question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
I just wondered if anyone else was getting 'interrupted' with other programmes while online. I was in the middle of shopping, had a couple of items in my basket, and up popped a windows update message saying it was going to close down to install some updates. Luckily the items I wanted were still available when I got back to QVC but it might not have been the case. Also a couple of times it has just logged off for no reason. It may be because I'm using a dongle but still annoying.

I haven't had any problems with mine. Actually I'm using a "3" dongle at this very moment, sitting at the coast, with no problems at all. See how it goes

Pauline x

I keep getting this happen to me. It's only started happening in the last week but it is driving me mad. I'm not using a dongle at all.
Mine also seems to be really slow when I first go online for the first 20 mins or so but not sure if this is because of the netbook of my internet connection? I haven't downloaded anything onto it to make it slower it's exactly the same as when I first got it.
I'm starting to have second thoughts about it to be honest:confused:

All PC's do updates now and again - I expect that's what this one is doing. Not Netbook or dongle related.

Mine keeps doing the same thing, much more often than my samsung net book did, I only got this cos my son was driving me mad to have the samsung one, I truly dont think i like it as much so it just might go back

Thanks for all your responses. I've been online three times today now for a couple of hours each time, and apart from that first time it's been fine, no more interruptions!! It seems very fast to me, but then I was using dial up before. The 02 dongle is working great. Mine definitely won't be going back.

Latest posts

Back