Dennis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry folks but I am sorry for mentioning this as it is not linked to QVC--but when we are talking Gorgeous men did you see Episode 1 of Passionate Woman on BBC 1 a few weeks ago?The actor Theo James is definately worth missing QVC for---PHEW wish I was 40 ( yes 40!!!) years younger.

Sorry folks but I am sorry for mentioning this as it is not linked to QVC--but when we are talking Gorgeous men did you see Episode 1 of Passionate Woman on BBC 1 a few weeks ago?The actor Theo James is definately worth missing QVC for---PHEW wish I was 40 ( yes 40!!!) years younger.

Ooohhh!! Yes. Was he not just drop dead gorgeous? Enough to make us middle aged women quite weak at the knees:heart:

Now if the DVD is a TSV I'll be on Queue Cut,Red button, whatever it takes!! pathetic or what but am having a new look @ my 73 yr old 'partner'!!!!

Alas, there are many handsome chaps around at the moment, but I'm sorry none of them can compare to the one and only Johnny Depp, IMO he is the most gorgeous creature on the planet. :heartbroke:

I like Dennis but talk about fingers down throat time last night in the 10pm show. Mata Hari appeared in the form of Julia Roberts! She could not keep her hands off him. He stood there as though rigor mortis had set in, rather than board stiff, if you know what I mean ;) He looked decidedly uncomfortable about the whole affair and even to the last she was trying to drape herself all over him whilst acting like a giggly schoolgirl. Most nauseating especially with her repeated use of "did-ent" (a girly didn't). Although his reaction added the fun factor. He couldn't have been less interested if he tried. Perhaps he was feeling embarrassed if he has just remarried? I'm sure a new "Mrs. Dennis" would not have been impressed with him flirting with a woman of age!! She must've had a cold shower in between shows though, because she was decidedly doused down for Ralph at midnight.

I'm wondering if it's a cultural divide thing: a bit of the old 'carry-on' british humour vs an american over-seriousness in such circumstances ('don't make physical contact in the workplace or you'll get suuuuuuued!!' or 'gawd if my wife sees this she's gonna divooooooooorse me and I'll be bled dry from alimooooony payments!!'). :wink: Still, it sounds pretty embarrassing and surely the presenters should just tone it down a bit when they sense he's 'just not that into it'!! :thinking:

Alas, there are many handsome chaps around at the moment, but I'm sorry none of them can compare to the one and only Johnny Depp, IMO he is the most gorgeous creature on the planet. :heartbroke:

Yes. Poor old Kate, her party-girl ways just turned him off, and old Vanessa got in there with the family and home-making savvy (as well as being a bit of a looker herself!). I think he owns his own private desert island as well as having a house in the south of France... we can but dream! :sun:

Latest posts

Back