JR

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The only way I manage to lose weight and not go insane, is to cut out eating the pastries/cakes/biscuits/crisps/chocolate between meals (eating them once in a while - in the interests of my mental health you understand! - but not day-in-day-out). That seems to do it for me. And that means having cereal/toast for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch, and a big plateful of whatever the hell I want for tea; endless cups of coffee/tea (no sugar) and fruit in-between meals. It really is this in-between meals grazing on the high-fat stuff that makes you put on weight, in my opinion, not the meals themselves.

talking of julia few mins ago an advert came on big letters julia roberts for lancome for a split sec i did think it was our julia lol

talking of julia few mins ago an advert came on big letters julia roberts for lancome for a split sec i did think it was our julia lol

I saw that, just imagine if it was, we'd never hear the end of it!! Dancer's feet and size small and the Spanish house would be forgotten it would be "When I was fliming for Lancome........"

Latest posts

Back