Fuji compact camera friday tsv?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simon Sims

Registered Shopper
Any one know what the Fuji TSV is on Friday?

QVC keep advertising a Fuji compact TSV but you don't see camera.

Any one in the know?

Anyone managed to track this one down? I love my Fuji bridge camera but it's a little too big for concerts, so could be very interested in this tsv.

I need a new Compact for my Brothers Wedding in August and i alraedy like and prefer Fugi.
Just hope it's a good compact and not one of the funky coloured water proof jobbies!

Supercoolwillow have you any info?

Have a look on Fuji's website.....they sell refurbished cameras with a full 12 month guarrantee!!!

Has any of the QVC sleuths found the details yet please?

I'm thinking of getting a new Fuji camera and hope it is the new model that I'm looking for.

Fuji Z700 12MP Digital Camera 3.5" Touchscreen 5x Opt Zoom with 4GB Card & Case
Item Number: 563210
QVC Price £230.75
Today's Special Value Price £190.68
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.45

Snap away in style with this fantastic ultra-slim compact camera from Fujifilm. This 12MP camera features an innovative 3.5" touch-screen interface that allows you to point out what you want to focus on and makes it easier to browse through your photos. Fujifilm's EXR Super CCD helps to deliver great quality pictures with improved light sensitivity and the camera features 5x optical zoom to help get the picture you want. The metal-bodied camera is available in a choice of Red, Black, Silver or Pink and comes with a 4GB SDHC card and a premium carry case.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.563210

If you are willing to wait 2-4 weeks, Amazon have the camera for £176.60 and free p+p. Does not include card and case. Most places I looked at the camera was on pre-order for about £195. Early reviews say it is good, but not great.

If you are willing to wait 2-4 weeks, Amazon have the camera for £176.60 and free p+p. Does not include card and case. Most places I looked at the camera was on pre-order for about £195. Early reviews say it is good, but not great.

Oh, I was just coming to ask for opinions on this as I'm in the market for a new compact Digital Camera. My faithful HP has now started playing up but it is rather old........like its owner I suppose! :wink:

I had been tempted by the Canon IXUS95 but thought I'd wait to check out this TSV. I note you say it will be cheaper on Amazon but then, of course, you can't really send it back if you're not totally happy with it which is the big plus with buying from QVC.

Decisions, decisions............:mysmilie_506:

Having a good look on Amazon and other places, if you add the bag and SD card, the price is the same as the TSV, sometimes less p+p. Yes QVC's advantage is easypay, you can return it and you get a choice of colours. Tempting...I am a red fan, but the pink looks good too!

I need a new small camera so gone for this in red, the reviews seem quite good, but I'm no expert photographer and it seems to do all I want, and have had fuji before with no complaints

But smarmy Mr Sincerity,Dale Franklin said it was great..not just good

Received mine yesterday itI odered red and its really nice, very small and compact, took some lovely pictures with it, dont think its going back

I had the TSV Fuji camera from just before Christmas and while it took OK pictures the build quality of the case was appalling and it had to go back.
I replaced it with one from Aldi which cost mt £39.00 and has just as many features if not more, 2 batteries, Case, charger etc.
So I was quids in and the pictures are as good if not better then the Fuji one, I think you pay for the name and the advertising with the big brands.

Has anyone tried their new camera yet?

I have this Camera on Cheque hold at the moment, I was hoping to see some of the reviews before taking the plunge and ordering, I know I will miss out on the easy pays, but not too worried as long I know it is a good camera

would love to hear how you are getting on with your new camera!! :movie:

Latest posts

Back