Review rejected

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AllThatGlitters

Registered Shopper
I just received a message saying my review had been rejected. I can't work out how I fell foul of the 'community guidelines', apart from it being a two star review.

So, in the interests of anyone thinking to buy Item 699804 - Murano 9ct Gold Fan Design Drop Earrings - I'll tell you directly that the earrings were mismatched. On one, the lower bead was about half an inch, and on the other, about an inch long and a completely different shape. Clearly someone had just picked out any two earrings without comparing them; equally clearly, Murano Gold don't have strict tolerance limits.

So now you know. Shame the rest of the QVC buying public don't.

Sounds like your review didn't meet the 'minimum 5 star' rule......

They cannot gush on about how everyone loves [insert product name] with a 2 star review.

Given that you were disappointed with your purchase, and they have volunteered the opportunity to let you give feedback, it's a bit ripe then to ignore it.

I had a review rejected too when I called them they said it didn't meet the guidelines or some other ready to reel off reason.
Funny thing was I gave it 4 stars and kept the bracelet no 699040 my comment was the elastic was rather unforgiving and had the buyer tried it on when considering to buy it was obvious it was very tight. Having looked at the bracelet on their website it only has 3.3 out of 5, which is a real pity as it is a lovely bracelet and all the negative reviews easily could have been avoided, thankfully I have a small wrist its the only thing that's small about me lol !!!

piper

I,the other day,wrote a huge review for the steam press tsv.Actually it was very nice about it.I did go on a bit - so thats the only thing that I can think of,as to why it was rejected - because i cannot see where I fell short of the guidelines.I was trying to discuss all the things that it could and couldn't do and why I was apprehnsive about buying it - but i didn't need to be - and gave it 4 stars???

Really makes me wonder why i put myself out writing these things,as in IMO,it was a factual good review - compared to some of the stuff you see on there!!

I havn't posted reviews apart from Tova Signature, and that was in the hope that enough negative reviews would encourage her to bring back the original, but I do read them before I order.

Good idea Catkins! If we ever have a review rejected we should come straight on here and tell it like it is. It may not reach quite a wide an audience as the qvc website, but at least we'll all know the truth! I am very influenced by reviews as to whether I buy or not, and it really helps if we're getting the whole picture instead of the qvc edited version.

Agree! Post them at the top of the forum in the reviews bit rather than just in a thread where they'll get lost after a while.

Jude xxx

The review policy is strange. Allthatglitters made a perfectly good point about the earrings being mismatched yet it gets rejected but I've seen a review by someone criticising a top because they came across someone else in their town wearing it! It's hardly a valid criticisim yet it gets published :confused:

I had a five star review rejected. The item was a lovely Susan Graver blouse, and I was full of praise for the quality/fit etc. I phoned CS and asked why my review was rejected. They said they would look into the matter, which they did. They phoned me back after a week, and said they didn't know why my review was rejected either. I just won't bother wasting my precious time in future.

The review policy is strange. Allthatglitters made a perfectly good point about the earrings being mismatched yet it gets rejected but I've seen a review by someone criticising a top because they came across someone else in their town wearing it! It's hardly a valid criticisim yet it gets published :confused:

That's precisely why it got published. That way they can demonstrate that they don't only publish gushing 5 star reviews while knowing that the so-called 'complaint' was so silly that it wouldn't put anyone else off the product, because it only shows that it is a popular product and other people are happy with it.

Sneaky.

Latest posts

Back