music stars on qvc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loubylou

PJ's bestie :)
have qvc got a deal with a record company or something? just saw an ad for some group called blake we've had the priests beverly knight john barrowman who next? lets guess lol

Did I read somewhere that Elaine Paige was coming on?? They are definitely trying to get folks to watch in new ways, but not my bag!

Last week they were advertising a QVC Selection today featuring Billy Ocean at 3o'clock, but it seems to have been changed to Richard Jacksons garden when I checked yesterday.
I know i'm probably sad, but I was looking forward to going back to the 80's!!

I can see watching the music shows would be entertaining (I'm still gutted I missed John Barrowman) but I don't understand why anyone would buy music from QVC - so many sites like Amazon and Play.com ship stuff for free and QVC certainly aren't selling the CDs cheaper than anyone else :wonder:

I can see watching the music shows would be entertaining (I'm still gutted I missed John Barrowman) but I don't understand why anyone would buy music from QVC - so many sites like Amazon and Play.com ship stuff for free and QVC certainly aren't selling the CDs cheaper than anyone else :wonder:

The John Barrowman show was great. I ordered the album from Amazon but I suppose not everyone has t'internet.

Latest posts

Back