Technique Silicone Bakeware TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

flo

Registered Shopper
I think this is a terrific value TSV, I have bought a few individual silicone pieces and they are really expensive.

Well done QVC this is the best value TSV I've seen for a very long time.

Im wondering whether to get this or not, although i think it would have been good if they'd done a bigger muffin tin or whatever you want to call it. Only prob is, i don't bake much!:D

Hi Flo I have got a few pieces of this range from qvc but does yours cook/bake ok my stuff I put in them seems to take ages to colour and cook any suggestions to what I might be doing Flo. I do like the idea of this set as it just about covers everything you need I might just throw caution to the wind and order it.

Last edited:
Hi Flo or anyone. :D This tsv isn't of interest to me but the concept of silicone is for its non stick/stain properties. I just need a couple of normal size roasting dishes so can you tell me where you bought your items from please?? Oh and are they as good as QVC make out?? MTIA. :) :pPC:

I have bought a few of these at our local Home Bargains shop. they were £1-99p each and I have even used one in my Remoska with no problems. This set is good value apart from P&P.

Yes Home Bargains keep having them in they are very good too Lidl also keep having them,the TSV seems ok for once beats Ideals :pB: sets that they do.

I've ordered the blue set as coincidentally, I baked a victoria sponge at the weekend in so called 'non-stick' cake tins, and I was so disappointed and annoyed when the cake didn't come out easily and broke up in my effort to prise it out with a spatula and I said at the time, I wish I'd had the silicone ones. I was well chuffed when I saw the TSV and the price for all those pieces is amazing so I couldn't resist!
I'll probably give one or two items I'll never use to my son, as he makes his own bread by hand, so the loaf tin would be really useful for him as would the square lasagne dish! As I have loads of large L&L containers, I can squash them into those for storage and get rid of my other metal ones and create some much needed space - a win, win situation all round! I can't wait to receive them now!:D

Just one more thing i wouldn't cut on the baking sheet like the woman in the video clip does i can't believe they showed that.

I've ordered the blue set as coincidentally, I baked a victoria sponge at the weekend in so called 'non-stick' cake tins, and I was so disappointed and annoyed when the cake didn't come out easily and broke up in my effort to prise it out with a spatula and I said at the time, I wish I'd had the silicone ones. I was well chuffed when I saw the TSV and the price for all those pieces is amazing so I couldn't resist!
I'll probably give one or two items I'll never use to my son, as he makes his own bread by hand, so the loaf tin would be really useful for him as would the square lasagne dish! As I have loads of large L&L containers, I can squash them into those for storage and get rid of my other metal ones and create some much needed space - a win, win situation all round! I can't wait to receive them now!:D

Well done a mother who taught her boy to make bread that's brilliant,the lasagne dish is good for Yorkshire puds to,i also put mine in the washing machine when i do a hot wash they come up a treat :)

I've ordered this one also. Got mine in the Tangerine version. I've bought silicone bakeware in the past from Aldi/Lidl when they've been on seasonal and paid £6.99 per piece so the TSV is good value. I agree with Snoops tho, dont use a proper knife on the mat, better to use a plastic spatula type implement.

Thanks Andie. I actually went onto Ebay (which is what I usually do anyway :rolleyes:) and found a seller who flogs Wellbake and ordered a couple of roasting type dishes there. I hope these things non stick and wash as easily as they say 'cos I'm a bugga for leaving stuff too long in the oven. I usually end up buying and then throwing cheap metal dishes away 'cos I can't get all the burnt bits off. :eek: :pPC:

P.S. I tell you what I have ordered from Lakeland whilst looking for silicone cookware, some of these Poach Pods, what a brilliant idea. :D

Last edited:
Thanks Andie. I actually went onto Ebay (which is what I usually do anyway :rolleyes:) and found a seller who flogs Wellbake and ordered a couple of roasting type dishes there. I hope these things non stick and wash as easily as they say 'cos I'm a bugga for leaving stuff too long in the oven. I usually end up buying and then throwing cheap metal dishes away 'cos I can't get all the burnt bits off. :eek:

Lazy bitch! :sue:

Lazy bitch! :sue:
Sue you know my hatred of anything culinary......when forced to cook I just bung stuff in the oven and then wander off bored and probably come on here but then I forget all about the food until the smoke detector goes off. :eek: By that time the ****** pans are beyond redemption and I'm not gonna spend hours scrubbing and scraping the fookin things. :RUNAWAY: :pPC:

Sue you know my hatred of anything culinary......when forced to cook I just bung stuff in the oven and then wander off bored and probably come on here but then I forget all about the food until the smoke detector goes off. :eek: By that time the ****** pans are beyond redemption and I'm not gonna spend hours scrubbing and scraping the fookin things. :RUNAWAY: :pPC:

I know Sue! It just makes me laugh when I read your culinary tales! Sorry! :eek:

Shouldnt have re watched the TSV...have succumbed and ordered this too.....

Lock & Lock 6 Piece Airtight Storage Set with Cold Packs & 2 x Cool Bags £16.41 on 4 x easy pay:)

I ended up caving in and buying a set. I do have a fair bit of ordinary bakeware but have been fed up with scrapping bits off tins!

Latest posts

Back