Julia at it again...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
:devil:

She just gets worse :wink: .

Just now on the Nina Leonard outlet hour, she's just said the model Sally looks 'horrible' in an outfit. She was introducing a top that Sally was wearing, which she had on with some patterned trousers...she just took one look and said

'....and here you can see Sally wearing this top, and it looks...horrible...'

And then qualified it by saying 'she was only being honest and would rather tell you the truth, we might not agree with it but at least she was being 'honest'. She just gets ruder and ruder...:cheeky::yawn::wonder:

...oh and she's just insulted the Irish too. Producer was giving her some measurements for a garment, he got them wrong and she said 'He's Irish, bless him...'

Someone needs their HRT upping I think. She's really got it on her today.

Very impressive, such a polished way to behave.
Has she asked for texts with Christian names yet or is that for later?

...oh and she's just insulted the Irish too. Producer was giving her some measurements for a garment, he got them wrong and she said 'He's Irish, bless him...'

Someone needs their HRT upping I think. She's really got it on her today.

She's just retracted that as someone has complained about it - but she did it very insincerely and patronisingly. She really is getting too big for her boots.

Yes, I heard that - wondered whether they were reading posts on here for one minute :wink: . The 'apology' was very insincere 'lets not take ourselves too seriously, eh?' I think were her words.

It's a family affair....

She's just announced that she is doing all 3 launches for next weekend's "Get Gorgeous" event. AND that her mum and daughter are joining her for the Butler & Wilson show on Sunday.

She seems to get the best "gigs", suppose it's because she's the queen bee but I wonder how the other presenters take it ?

Linda

She's just announced that she is doing all 3 launches for next weekend's "Get Gorgeous" event. AND that her mum and daughter are joining her for the Butler & Wilson show on Sunday.
Nepotism rules at QVC Towers!! Well that's a show to definately miss. :down:

She seems to get the best "gigs", suppose it's because she's the queen bee but I wonder how the other presenters take it ?

Linda
I wouldn't think she is liked that much tbh, apart from her crony Keenan that is. Roberts strikes me as not being a woman's woman iykwim but I'm sure she's all over the men. :muscle:

is julie a northerner

:devil:i love julia roberts fake london accent its hysterical. she was going all plummy for a mookite show.... hilarious!:cool:

It's the constant preening I can't stand........ forever flicking her hair and pouting her lips. What's more she may have lost weight, but she should cover up the tops of her arms as the bingo wings were definitely swinging tonight when she was getting stuff of the coat hangers, it was putting me off my food.:puke:

Yes she is a Northerner, but I think she gets the whatevvvaaa's and nevvaa's from her daughter....... aaaaaaaggghhhhh. :dull:

Yes, I heard that - wondered whether they were reading posts on here for one minute :wink: . The 'apology' was very insincere 'lets not take ourselves too seriously, eh?' I think were her words.

I was really appalled by her response to the complaint and the giggling that followed. Patronizing and unprofessional! Julia should remember she is there because of the viewers and it is not for her to reprimand them.

"Yes she is a Northerner, but I think she gets the whatevvvaaa's and nevvaa's from her daughter....... aaaaaaaggghhhhh. :dull"

I believe she comes from Nottingham, same as me, and we don't put r's in things like bath up here I can tell you! JR is so pretentious and I wish to God she'd get her hair cut, she's far too old for long hair like that! I used to like her, I've been a viewer/shopper for about 15 years, and I think she's just got too big for her boots as she was one of the originals I believe and she thinks she'd indispensable...

She's from West Bridgford in Nottingham over the other side of the river Trent from the city centre. It is percieved as being a bit "posher" than many other bits of Nottm. East Midlands then me duck, as Julia would not say.

I too gasped at the prospect of her mum and daughter on the B and W show, what next, her cat?

I thought Julia was from Nottingham ( a city I have connections & fond memories with in the past) she has mentioned this.
That would make her a 'Midlander!!!
Don't upset us 'Northerners' we are a force to be reckoned with & might not take JR as 'one of our own' 'cos we know how to behave!!

Hello Silversequin me duck! Oh so it's West Bridgeford, know it quite well. Our posts must have 'crossed'!

I'm gobsmacked Julia has said a model looked horrible in an outfit....imvho opinion madam roberts is due for a really large does of her own medicine! Julia you look horrible in a lot of what you wear too! But i doubt the models would be so mean and pretentious to say it to you!

rather than post our complaints on her about her why not email qvc direct with comments, which is what I have just done, ie the Irish comment, the model comment and that I really do not wish to see all her family appear on qvc and you know what I feel so better! However, if enough of us voiced our opinions then just maybe qvc may listen.....

Well, I'm a....Northerner. A true Yorkshire lass and proud of it. Why people try to cover up their accent beggars belief. You can have an accent and still be refined.

Latest posts

Back