Julia at it again...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If JR gets away with this, what's next? JF on with Hubby and Scruncher (and Mr. Bo B---dy Jangles)? CH on with Steve?

Could be the thin end of the wedge....

Maybe it was that Paul Coia appeared with Debbie that gave her the leverage to arrange this family event.

Julia is doing some very good PR work at present perhaps she is preparing for her future retirement from QVC.
She has recently stepped up the promotion:
Mum's teaching dance in Nottingham, Sophie's band media work working at QVC, Daniel's fitness personal training/bootcamps/villa in Spain for rental, Julia's book and song writing with Hubby.

:sun:

julia's daughter works at qvc not sure what as exactly but have heard julia mention it once or twice she'll be presenter soon if JR has her way

I have seen JR's be on a beauty show with her a few years back.It was a mothers day type promotion.JR's daughter must have been about 15? at the time and looked mortified to be there!!

julia's daughter works at qvc not sure what as exactly but have heard julia mention it once or twice she'll be presenter soon if JR has her way

JRs daughter works behind the scenes doing something with the texts that come in. I've heard Julia say what a "wonderful job" she's doing - wonder if she would have got the job without her mother's interference (silly question) :giggle:

Maybe it was that Paul Coia appeared with Debbie that gave her the leverage to arrange this family event.
Possibly, but Paul Coia was a fairly regular guest presenter anyway and it wouldn't be that unusual to have him pop up in one of Debbie's hours. JR rowing all her bliddy family in on the act is totally different, will her Mum be on the payroll next?? :rolleyes:

Possibly, but Paul Coia was a fairly regular guest presenter anyway and it wouldn't be that unusual to have him pop up in one of Debbie's hours. JR rowing all her bliddy family in on the act is totally different, will her Mum be on the payroll next?? :rolleyes:

Hasn't she a sister? Or as someone remarked perhaps we're to take Sophie as being her sister. Unbelievable ego, really she is a law unto herself. I wouldn't like to be Simon during the event, he could need oxygen before it's all over.

Wouldn't hold your breath for that, she seemed painfully shy to me.
Course there was a youtube vidoe of Sophie singing in an all girl pop band that someone posted on here a while back:song::song::song:

Wouldn't hold your breath for that, she seemed painfully shy to me.
Course there was a youtube vidoe of Sophie singing in an all girl pop band that someone posted on here a while back:song::song::song:

Maybe she is shy or maybe she was nervous o what Julia might do or blurt out. I say this because the daughters of a very famous woman over here always appeared painfully shy when with her even as adults but truth was she was an extremely volatile unpleasant person who would torture the minions because she could and they were always trying to keep her sweet.

Latest posts

Back