Shock! Presenters shop on the High Street

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Northernlights

Registered Shopper
Alison Keenan wearing a dress from Wallis tonight...£30 ish pounds. I have tried it on and it looked ghastly:giggle: on me...nice on her though...why not wearing QVC fashion??

Alison Keenan wearing a dress from Wallis tonight...£30 ish pounds. I have tried it on and it looked ghastly:giggle: on me...nice on her though...why not wearing QVC fashion??

Perhaps the constant static affects the technical gadgets, etc.......................:wink:

used to see charlie in woolworths in staines quite a lot when they were still open:tongue:

The presenters very rarely wear QVC fashion items except when they are actually presenitng the clothing. They tend to change out of them pretty quickly if they are doing the next hour though.

I think it would probably be contravening human rights laws to not let them wear their own clothing unless presenting a clothing line. :)

Kathy Taylor wears M&S, so does Jilly.

So does Samantha Cameron - she managed to get her hands on a dress I wanted to have for a wedding in December but which had sold out when I tried! Mind you it looked fab on her. Also the 'mum' character on Outnumbered had a faux layered M & S top on the other week. I do own that one!

Latest posts

Back