Just For Fun - Who Would You Like To See Presenting On QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maria

Registered Shopper
My choice would be the lovely Louie Spence. Demonstrating how much STREEEEEEETCH there is in Kim & Co fabric. :mysmilie_483: How hyper would that be?....Louie and Kim together!!:mysmilie_8:

I would love to see Gok Wan flogging some of the rubbish they have on QVC just to see how he would try and dress it up or down if that is possible.

Yes, Gok Wan as a replacement for Glen! In our dreams....:giggle:

After seeing Anne Diamond on the jewellery shows last week, I actually thought she'd be quite good as a QVC presenter. She's got a calm voice so maybe wouldn't get so excitable and shrill like some of the others.

Paul O' Grady, Jeremy Paxmann, Paul Merton....

Re Gok Wan I swear that I once heard Debbie Flint say that he auditioned for QVC and did not get the the gig, she said that some of the "powers that be" liked him a lot and others were not so keen. Now, I saw him once saying that he hated fleeces so much he could barely say the word, so I would love love love to see him rip (literally with any luck ) into QVC "fashion".

After seeing Anne Diamond on the jewellery shows last week, I actually thought she'd be quite good as a QVC presenter. She's got a calm voice so maybe wouldn't get so excitable and shrill like some of the others.

Even before she launched her own range(s) I'd often thought Anne Diamond was next on the list to be a QVC presenter, following other eighties/early nineties breakfast TV presenters like Kathy Taylor, Debbie Greenwood and Simon Biagi, and of course old Liz Earle started there too (and Ali Keenan did daytime TV if that counts?!) When we first happened upon QVC I recall my OH observing it seemed to be the place ex-breakfast TV presenters went to die...

Brilliant thread xxxxx

I would love to see The Hairy Bikers doing ALL the 'in the kitchen' hours.

ooohhhh ! JR and Paxman ? match made in heaven (for us ha ha)wonderful choise!xxxxx

as yazrose said hairy bikers would be brilliant i love them anyone remember the 2 guys who used to have cookery shows on a sat morning can only remember one was called max

Brilliant thread xxxxx

I would love to see The Hairy Bikers doing ALL the 'in the kitchen' hours.
That would be great. Dave Myers and his wife go to the same gym as OH I will tell him to have a word next time he sees them. Ha Ha!!!!!

That would be great. Dave Myers and his wife go to the same gym as OH I will tell him to have a word next time he sees them. Ha Ha!!!!!

Oh really, brilliant that is just quality.
Tell him I have the BIGGEST crush on him and simon. All I need are those 2 and a stick of butter, yummie.

ooohhhh ! JR and Paxman ? match made in heaven (for us ha ha)wonderful choise!xxxxx

he'd have no truck with the five star review spin that they come out with:

"I've asked you several time now for a precise figure on the amount of 5 star reviews now just provide the accurate figure"

Ha and just imagine him with a gushing telephone caller!!

Latest posts

Back