From 'in stock' to 'awaiting stock'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

athena69

Registered Shopper
i placed an order just a few days ago for pecksniffs 4 piece fantasy fragrance collect, it was in stock but sold out much later on. now when i have paid for it by visa card, it is sold out and my order is awaiting stock. how can it be when it didn't air until a few days after i had placed my order? and why have qvc yet again debited my visa when at this moment in time there are no goods to dispatch?

this is the second time my card has been debited when goods were awaiting stock.

and have they reassigned my order to someone who paid immediately?

i'm getting really p*ss** off with how qvc treat their customers lately!!!:angry:

I find it strange as I usally find with QVC my card is never charged till dispatched, and more often does not appear on my card accouant till I have recieved the goods.i check my card accounat online most days.

this is the second time they have done this, i checked my card online, and yes, qvc have taken their payment. they did it with the summer yankee candles on auto delivery too.

I recieved an order on Saturday, and the payment is not showing on my card statement today.

Latest posts

Back