Delivery Times

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
Don't think this has been mentioned before (but if it has, please feel free to move) but I see that delivery times are now 3-5 workings days (rather than 5-7).

When did this happen? That would explain why things are coming much quicker (well for me anyway).

Yes, my deliveries have been much quicker recently, rather like the old days. A few months ago things were taking forever to come.

I'm lucky that I know my local Hermes courier so can sometimes get orders with 2-3 days of ordering! And if I'm not in she deliveries to my Dad's address who is also on her 'route' but about 20 mins away from me.

Just checked this out on the website and whilst doing so heard Debbie G mention it on air. My Hermes deliveries have been super speedy of late but Royal Mail much slower - they were getting here in 3-4 days but the for last month or so it's been at least 7 days. Typical! :grin:

Our local courier is great, she's always going out of her way to make sure we get our parcels, even coming out specially on a Saturday evening after having car trouble during the day. Is there a Courier of the Year Award? :D Royal Mail are slower in comparison though. They seem to have been a little better of late, but we know to wait longer if items are sent RM rather than courier.

Latest posts

Back