Somebody stop me!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RICKY S

Registered Shopper
Been really chuffed with myself lately cos I haven't ordered anything from QVC since November.......until this weekend!

I got two Yankee TSV's, (Ordered one in each colour so I didn't even get a discount on the P&P).
Two garden spinning things with a crystal (Just checked the reviews, looks like they are a bit carp TBH).
A pair of earrings in some weird stone that I have never heard of.
Two bottles of C & Polish (Sick of waiting for Boots to get some Soap & Glory equivalent in stock).

Apart from C&P, everything is for birthday gifts, but I could feel I was getting sucked in again to the sales pitch. Even Debbie Flint talked me into a second Yankee TSV!!
My girlfriend was away this weekend, so I will be dead in about a week when she checks the bank account.
Been nice knowing you all!!

tsk tsk Ricky there's no hope for you!! UNLESSSSS...you buy her something from the Quacker show (10am tomorrow)

As ever, Mrs. J, you are inspired.!:mysmilie_12:

She may even be mollified by the gift of the lovely Firework trousers, with a coy note implying there might be bedroom fireworks later, if she played her cards right.....:mysmilie_845::mysmilie_845:

We are here to help, RickyS, never fear......:angel::angel:

I have fessed up & told her how much I spent.
Luckily she only broke the fingers on my left hand so I can still type & write!
(I didn't have the guts to complain about the £150.00 she spent on her weekend away, will wait till I'm feeling braver)!

ohh tut tut Ricky
I have no room to talk
I also got two tsvs,for presents really,two yankee ones also in different colours !
then earlier in the week I ordered the honora tsv and the Liz Earle one
I have decided thats it for the month no matter what !!!

Latest posts

Back