Lost Item

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lawrenson

Registered Shopper
Hi,

unfortunately, my Elemis TSV from the other week has not turned up :(

I rang QVC customer care, and they said they would send me a letter to sign.

That arrived today, but it doesnt say anything about me getting a replacement (which I would prefer) or a refund. All it goes on about is QVC chasing the Courier.

Anyone any idea what happens next please?

Will QVC send me a replacement item now, or what?

Many Thanks,
Puzzled,
Karen

It may well still turn up. A couple of years ago I ordered a pair of earrings that turned up 6 weeks later. If they have it in stock they should send you a replacement or will give you a refund. I have sent their letters back when they say they will investigate with Royal Mail or the courier but never get told what the outcome is.

I had an item that was lost en-route. I asked CS to reorder the item - unfortunately it was on wait list by then but I got it in the end. Hope you get your Elemis items soon :nod:

I have sent their letters back when they say they will investigate with Royal Mail or the courier but never get told what the outcome is.

With my missing item I ended up getting an apology letter from the manager of my local PO depot so it was good to find out that QVC did actually contact them to find out what went wrong.

This has happened to me so many times now! If its in stock still, you will get a replacement and if its not, a refund. I was waiting for the last BE TSV to arrive but it never did and as my coulour choice wasout of stock, i didnt get any at all. On hindsight i should have changed to a different colour as i really wanted the brushes and primer not the foundation!

Might still turn up so keep hoping!

I had an item not turn up,years ago.I got a letter to sign - did that and sent it back.

I waited about 2-3 weeks to hear from qvc.I didn't,so I phoned them and I got a refund after asking what was going on.

I was not impressed really that I had to do all the chasing and waiting and sorting it out.

Hi,

unfortunately, my Elemis TSV from the other week has not turned up :(

I rang QVC customer care, and they said they would send me a letter to sign.

That arrived today, but it doesnt say anything about me getting a replacement (which I would prefer) or a refund. All it goes on about is QVC chasing the Courier.

Anyone any idea what happens next please?

Will QVC send me a replacement item now, or what?

Many Thanks,
Puzzled,
Karen

If it's still in stock ask them to send a replacement or put one on hold for you until they receive the letter.

I've had a few items go missing and when you send the letter back you will probably get a call from CS to ask if it has turned up and if it hasn't they will ask you whether you want it replaced (if it's in stock) or a refund. It all takes time though.

Hi,

thanks for the replies.

The person I spoke to last Thursday said the package "wasn't at the depot for the courier to pick up", so I'm guessing that it arrived at the Depot and got lost there (or someone nabbed it :( )

I rang a little while ago, and was told they could do nothing without the letter.

They did say someone would ring me when the letter arrived.

The item is on Waitlist, so not really sure what will happen.

Thanks,
karen

Latest posts

Back