Get Rid of Glen!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No, that is not Glen in the DFS ad,funnily enough,not all black people look alike,there are a variety of features,hues and hair-types,which will enable you to distinguish one from another,very easily.:dull::rolleyes:

Don't quite understand the level of vitriol aimed at Glen?,anyone would think HE invented the fashion "singular".It's fashion for fooks sake,it's vapid,it's vacant,it's frivolous,it's serious,it's funny,it's all of these things and many more.

If QVC didn't want him there,they'd sack him soon enough.

If anyone is that riled by him,don't watch.

Applying your logic if I am correct ( but I am having a very dense day to be sure)
so if you do not think he needs to get rid of why comment on a threat that says get rid of him? :giggle::giggle:

What has a persons colour got to do with it?

The guy on the DFS advert looks a bit like Glen. There are agencies that employ people who are 'look alikes'. Resembling someone else is not colour specific.

Oh,yes of course not.

Applying your logic if I am correct ( but I am having a very dense day to be sure)
so if you do not think he needs to get rid of why comment on a threat that says get rid of him? :giggle::giggle:

Sorry,I must have missed that memo.Is one only allowed to respond to a thread when you completely concur with the thread title?

Must try harder.

I have not read the full thread but pleaseeeeeeeee do not get rid of GC, after trying to watch an outlet hour with" Genevieve and her monotone monotonous voice" I know which I prefer, to be honest why we need anyone to tell us what we like beats me, both a complete waste of money imho.:wait:Maybe it's Genevieve and Kathy together that is getting to me. LOL

He's clearly flogging a dead horse with a lot of QVC fashion. I don't find him as irritating as many on here but I am sick of hearing about how you can wear things with a 'liddle pump,' a 'liddle vest top,' a 'liddle crop trouser,' etc. Why is everything 'liddle?'
To be fair to Glen, I have heard Genevieve from Casual & Co refer to 'liddle' this and that, but I have to say, I prefer her to Glen.

I think this frequent use of 'liddle' is to lull the viewer into thinking: this is 'cute'/this is only a 'little' amount of money to spend/I will look 'small' when I wear this. Well, guess what, glen et al: you've been rumbled! :mysmilie_59:

I think like any of the other 'experts' on QVC, if Glen were a true fashion expert he'd be off organising London fashion week/designing his own label/designing for someone else/working for a huge women's magazine etc etc. How anyone could be considered an expert when all he's doing is trying to put a spin on what QVC sell...well, it's kind of limited no? It doesn't exactly require cutting edge up to date insider fashion expertise to suggest you could wear something with a little trouser or take a monkey off a bag.

Same with AY, her expertise amounts to implying Cheryl Cole uses everything on QVC and thinking that saying 'celebrity' every second word will impress us into buying. Again, if she were really as highly trained as she thinks she is she'd have a 'proper' beauty industry job as her knowledge and experience (if it's as extensive as she claims it is) would be invaluable.

I think it's fair to say we can take the term 'expert' with a bucket of salt....

I think this frequent use of 'liddle' is to lull the viewer into thinking: this is 'cute'/this is only a 'little' amount of money to spend/I will look 'small' when I wear this. Well, guess what, glen et al: you've been rumbled! :mysmilie_59:

Exactly, he does it to mislead us into thinking we will look little in the clothes, well sorry love, you cant fit a packhorse into a size 8 and make them look 'liddle' not matter what.

Give it up Glen.

Latest posts

Back