Get Rid of Glen!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Ciociaria

Guest Shopper
I know that many of you have said this already, but I just have to vent my feelings: I CAN'T STAND GLEN!! Just watching him on the Kipling hour. What the ?$¥£ does he know about 'getting your purse out of your bag, wearing ballet flats, etc, etc'. And as for his use of the phrase 'on trend'. SCREEEEAM!!!!

Me too! talk about stating the obvious! It reminds me of time in my sparkling career when I had to blag my way through something (didn't make a habit of it---promise!!!!) but I didn't get paid as much as 'The Great Glen'!
Another point-- not G related but have had CH on for a few hours ( or so it seems) & she has pointed out re Leighton Denny how much more an item is on his web site & she has done it again with Kipling.Do these companies not mind this? It may only apply a particular item but it tends to paint their sites in a negative light.

and I third it!!! He might be a nice enough bloke but he's sh!te at his job and very irritating with it.

Don't think we can blame him for 'on trend' though, all the presenters and guests use it constantly, I always thought it was a qvc-ism but have read it in several magazines lately too.

I only glimpsed him briefly on Michelle Hope as I was channel hopping and the combo of him,her and those terrible terrible clothes that look like something on the stall at our local market was enough to make me switch off. WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS MAN? Catherine said that he was going to give ideas on how to wear a particularly ghastly outfit, but he did not even do that.....he just described the synthetic monstrosity all over again and gave the sizes!! Catherine had already done that!! He just is a total waste of space and money. Now if he had stood there and said "ladies, behold this synthetic vileness, if you are at a difficult age it will make you sweat until you resemble an all in wrestler, the only sparkle it will give will be the occasional shock from static, you will scare small children and sensitive dogs, my advice as a fashion expert is just don't go there"

Last edited:
I'll sign it, saw him on the Birkies show last night and just thought " What the hell"?? And his turn-ups were certainly NOT on trend!!!!

No, let's not get rid of him...where's the entertainment left in that?!?...I watch just to see what gem he'll come up with next...

Well I learnt something today :talking: Apparently yellow is going to be massive this season and a yellow kipling bag will really 'pop' in the sunshine :happy:

I'll sign the petition! Very annoying man. I saw him in a Kipling hour earlier today and he was swapping the bags on the girls to show us how the different colours look against different colours. Dear oh dear. :down: I think we can all work out what's in our wardrobe and what colour we want. And yes, the phrase 'on trend' is most overworked by him! :doh:

In the same hour, Debbie F was flogging a bag and purse combo that had two easy pays. She was blabbering on about if your budget was £50-60 this month you could buy two bags and then next month your budget would be same so you could pay the Easypays with next months budget! I mean why?! :confused:

I would def sign a petition to get rid of him. Why do women need a man to tell them what to wear and how to wear it?? That alone annoys me somewhat (ok leftover from the feminist 60's here), but one who has no idea of style???????????

Well I learnt something today :talking: Apparently yellow is going to be massive this season and a yellow kipling bag will really 'pop' in the sunshine :happy:

Ha, like a giant pus filled spot!!

the man is a joke, whatever colour or style they show he always assures that the cat walk and the magazines are full of it and it is "massive this season".

i'd sign a petition think he is useless they should get jason gardiner anyone who watches him on this morning would know why i say that he's really good

they should get jason gardiner anyone who watches him on this morning would know why i say that he's really good

I agree but, playing Devil's Advocate (although I'm not a fan of Glen's), Jason does have a better wardrobe of clothes to choose from. Must be hard to make Michelle Hope clothes look "on trend"!

Mark Hayes (sp?) (from GMTV) is great too.

I'm sure Glen features in the latest "Half Price Sale" ad for DFS.........sitting on a sofa with his laptop. Anyone else agree?

Latest posts

Back