Does anyone else think that Julia Robert's daughter has an equine face?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Meh, the entire entertainment/television/showbiz/reality tv is full of nepotism. The girl has contacts thanks to her mother so if she is being helped out, good for her for at least taking the opportunity. Success varies but as long as she enjoys it what's the problem and its not like she is abusing it. The alternative is the dole queue along with many other young people and what would our response be then?

I'd go as far to suggest that perhaps the stigma of being on television shopping channels is probably something most "guests" wouldn't mention on their CV for someone who wants to be in the industry. I agree, she is fortunate but no different to any other parent who wants to help their children out and some parents don't even make the effort to help.

BTW, she looks quite an attractive girl to me (but then I'm male and single :sun:) though the fashion shoots are pretty poor in my opinion. Yep, can't say that its easy being in the public eye but I get the feeling Sophie is a regular reader of ST.com and may have felt upset about being singled out and sent the request to Graham? But such is the way of the internet forums: take the critics and either respond or live with the fact that in a couple of years, you won't remember anyway :grin:

How do we even know Sophie emailed this forum? It could have been JR herself.
Sophie strikes me as being rather shy - probably because she's been outstaged by her mother all her life.
While Sophie obviously must have dressed up for the promotional calendar shot, I wouldn't put it past JR to have been behind all of that - including the comments on the blog - too. That "guys and gals" comment has JR written all over it.

I think it's time people stopped being so hard on Sophie...if she's the type of girl I think she is, she's probably trying to do the best to keep everyone happy and is stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes to keeping her ostentatious mother happy.

Give Sophie a break - no-one knows for sure if it was her that emailed this forum - not even Admin, unless they were standing behind her as she typed it!

I just feel sorry for her,pure and simple. I'm sure she didn't want all this adverse publicity.I can't bring myself to be horrible about someone be it her or her mother or anyone else for that matter. I'm not a saint but I hate to hurt people, why would anyone want to? She looks good to me.
Live and let live, they're not rapists, child molesters etc, etc.Where's the crime here? I don't get it, lifes too short and all that, there are much more important things to worry about.
Not a fan of either but neither do I have anything against them.....not so keen on the calendar thing though, but thats another thread.:rock:

It just popped into my head that the Geldof (Peaches and Pixie) and Jagger (Lizzie and Georgia May) gilrs seem to get a fair bit of modelling work which I would guess has something to do with their famous surnames. It is the way of the world.

Latest posts

Back