Unbelievable Kim and Co prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree with Mia, the prices of k&c are too high, I stopped buying the range years ago for that reason.

I'm not keen on her clothes, so I either switch her off or let her burble on in the background without really listening or watching - but have just now tried to follow what she is saying and she makes NO sense whatsoever :confused:

she reminds me of someone drunk who rambles on and on, making sense only to themselves :giggle: think it's quite amusing, but not ideal for those who might actually want to buy the items...

and yes I also agree the range is VERY overpriced, £41 for that little bolero thingy :eek:

lol! I remember the first time I came across a Kim & co show and couldn't understand how Kim never seems to stop for breath. There's something about her relentless cadences which makes me feel quite seasick...just when you think she's coming to the end of a sentence she lurches on to another one without pause, urgh! I think she's my least favourite guest because of this, let alone the 'fashion', alas...

I'm not keen on her clothes, so I either switch her off or let her burble on in the background without really listening or watching - but have just now tried to follow what she is saying and she makes NO sense whatsoever :confused:

she reminds me of someone drunk who rambles on and on, making sense only to themselves :giggle: think it's quite amusing, but not ideal for those who might actually want to buy the items...

and yes I also agree the range is VERY overpriced, £41 for that little bolero thingy :eek:

I agree,and I do think that a lot of people are catching on to the fact that her clothes are way too expensive for what they are. I have noticed nowadays that not a lot of her range seem to sell out.

I've noticed that a lot of Kim's clothes are in last clicks or clearance. Perhaps people are becoming wise to the high prices and the fact that they could do a lot better elsewhere. on top of the initial prices you have to pay another £4 in postage and packing for EACH item. You could end up paying around £12 for a complete outfit - and God help you if you need to return anything.
Once QVC realise her products are not selling, we might see less of Kim.

Just posted on another thread about Kims prices they seem to rise eveytime she's on. I've also noticed things don't sell out like they used to.

I've noticed that a lot of Kim's clothes are in last clicks or clearance. Perhaps people are becoming wise to the high prices and the fact that they could do a lot better elsewhere. on top of the initial prices you have to pay another £4 in postage and packing for EACH item. You could end up paying around £12 for a complete outfit - and God help you if you need to return anything.
Once QVC realise her products are not selling, we might see less of Kim.

Good point, and my other gripe is that Kim, QVC, whoever, are trying to flog clothes which have no relevance to UK fashions to styles. For all we know, it could be cheap tat from America that is flogged here for premium prices - I wasn't bron yeterday!! Hahaa! :grin:

lol! I remember the first time I came across a Kim & co show and couldn't understand how Kim never seems to stop for breath. There's something about her relentless cadences which makes me feel quite seasick...

On the other, there is something strangely engaging about her..............

But let us not forget ladies, that £50 is a small price to pay for a skirt that will allow you to get "on/off a tour bus with ease"!..... WTF

Now we know EXACTLY who her target market is: people who worked in the 1950-70s, are now retired on excellent pensions and taking endless bus tours and cruises. Gee thanks kim! Nice to know you're doing it all for 'everywoman'. :glass:

Latest posts

Back