Ali young attacks alexis!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She has definitely been on far too long - I think that is one of the problems. She probably thinks that she is indispensible and can do as she pleases - hence the increasingly self-indulgent behaviour :wait: Time they got shot :clock:

Just seen the comment so some people have been worried about what she did to Alexis - I wonder why more so as she knew she was with child. :headbang:

So there's no need to be concerned as hair pulling is fine as they are long term friends - very strange friendship :taphead:

What they both failed to grasp is perhaps people aren't that bothered if they are great friends or not but find that unsuitable viewing during the selling of beauty products.

As for other guests and models she must have a lots more other friends which include Andrew, Dennis and the models who she pokes in the face.

Also joins Abby from Ultrasun who Alison gives the impression has taken to speak up for all the beauty guests.
Saying beauty guests like Alison treating them rough as it keeps them on their toes.

Why the need to massage AY huge ego I don't know as for me she doesn't tell me anything I've not heard from first watching well over 12 years ago.

:down:

I think that A Y and J R sometimes seem to forget that they are at work and that the work is conducted in a public environment not in their living rooms or down the pub after downing a few!

I wonder too if the behaviour would have been quite so acceptable if it had been on terrestrial/ itv nighttime show?

I thought she was bang out of line, and the 'apology' was very lame

I wonder if someone's had a word in her shell like (Gene Hunt stylee :D ) about her behaviour. Last night at the start of the Gatineau show at 11pm she started by saying 'I'm going to try and be well behaved for an hour now...'

It didn't last as ten minutes later she was waving her Aveda paddle brush in poor Andrew's face and threatening to brush it and teasing him about him growing his hair a bit.

This caused Andrew to glibly remark 'Is there a Union for the maltreatment of QVC Guest Presenters? - maybe I should start one...' AY replied 'Well, I'M not joining...' (well that's the whole point Ali - you wouldn't be allowed to join, what with you not being a guest presenter... :wink: )

Just thought it was quite funny...

Didn't see it but it sounds like Gobby is rather revelling in her bad behaviour reputation, in fact almost boasting about it. :wonder: She really is a horror. :rolleyes:

I really don't think she means any harm, she's just a bit ott and doesn't quite know when enough is enough.
I was watching that (ever so slightly drippy) Lola Rose lady last night and thinking it's a good job that AY doesn't have to present with her, she'd eat her for breakfast!!:talking:

I really don't think she means any harm, she's just a bit ott and doesn't quite know when enough is enough.
I was watching that (ever so slightly drippy) Lola Rose lady last night and thinking it's a good job that AY doesn't have to present with her, she'd eat her for breakfast!!:talking:

i like the lola rose lady she is just really shy.:blush:

She does seem quite genteel and ladylike, the complete opposite to Madam:rock:

i like the lola rose lady she is just really shy.:blush:

I like her too, she's really sweet (laughing all the way to the bank mind you....:thinking:)

Can you imagine AY on with Kelly Hoppen, now that would be a sight and really not a pretty one.....:eek:

AY and Kelly Hoppen would be worth selling tickets for.
I would love AY to yank KH's medusa locks.

Latest posts

Back