Ali young attacks alexis!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'OccitaneLover16

Registered Shopper
did you see her yesterday in the l'occitane hour say will you bring the vanilla in a supersize handcream? she hit her then pulled her hair and held her head to one side! It wasn't good! She gets away with everything!

yes i did and if i was alexis ide have whacked her right back lol shes a silly woman sometimes, she did look quite embaressed after like some one had said in her ear that was silly

I saw that and was a wee bit shocked really! I, too, would have felt the urge to slap her! (AY that is, not Alexis)

Alexis is very attractive, has gorgeous hair, is always dressed and accessorized in a trendy, classy way, and is posh but nice with it AND she has a couple of kids... of course Ali wanted to hit her! - I want to hit her! (truly only joking!). - The overwhelming desire for an extra-large hand cream just provided an opportunity!

I was surprised how long she kept pulling at her hair. I know they are friends and such but even so I wouldn't like it if a friend of mine did that on air, very embarrassing and felt sorry for Alexis. It made AY come across as a right diva wanting her own way. I normally like AY but sometimes she goes OTT.

I thought Ali Young was bang out of order, she really slapped Alexis's shoulder, you could hear the slap and then to grab her hair the way she did. The bosses at QVC need to give AY a good talking too.

Missed it - shame Alexis didn't whack her back, could have developed into a real Alexis and Krystle type cat-fight :happy:

I thought Ali Young was bang out of order, she really slapped Alexis's shoulder, you could hear the slap and then to grab her hair the way she did. The bosses at QVC need to give AY a good talking too.

I agree, she really walloped Alexis. I was gobsmacked. Alison can be funny sometimes, but she crossed the line there. After a very long and tiring day at work, I was looking forward to a nice, relaxing L'Occitane hour before bed, but Alison just ruined the whole thing and I ended up more tense than before! Her voice was like nails down a blackboard, she constantly interrupted Alexis, talked over her, and slapped her! I don't tune in to see the presenters whacking the guests. It wasn't funny, it was really embarrassing and how Alexis managed to keep her temper, I don't know.
There has been a lot of discussion on her about how Julia is a diva, Queen Bee etc (much of which I agree with), but I think Alison's ego is just as big and I really hope the powers that be have a word with her about last night's disgraceful on-air behaviour. She has been the Queen Bee of beauty for far too long.

I saw it, too. Thought Alexis took it well. Think Alison took it a little bit far though.

PS thanks to whoever for the handcream info - ordered mine earlier in the day.

Gosh that seems really terrible I've seen her previously poke her hard and I think she has hinted that she's kicked her under the table, which I thought were out of order.
As for this it seems totally out of order and even if it was a joke between friends, I'm sure Alexis wouldn't see it as a joke.
Alison's very lucky that Alexis isn't reporting an assault, being filmed Alison wouldn't have a leg to stand on.
You don't turn on a QVC beauty hour to see live on air violence, surely has to be a written discipline matter, or even gross misconduct with instant dismissal.

didn't see it but that sounds terrible that is definately out of order hope she got told off and least she could do is to apologise to alexis on air is she on again tonight? be interesting to see if theres any atmosphere between them

As long as the charmless Alison gets sales she is going to be there. I don't think all the explanations and reasoning in the world would work with AY, she is stubborn to the point of belligerent and it's not going to change.

As long as the charmless Alison gets sales she is going to be there. I don't think all the explanations and reasoning in the world would work with AY, she is stubborn to the point of belligerent and it's not going to change.

She'd change if she was without her job.
QVC have a reasponsibility to deal with the matter and prove sales aren't governed by someone who commits violence live on air to a guest.

I didn't see this but it sounds awful and as though she went just a smidge too far. If I were a cameraman on her shows in future I would get as up close to her fizzog as possible and expose her eye suitcases to the max. We know her sense-o-noona is a bit off the wall, but pulling someone's hair and slapping them is not on!

Alexis is representing a brand and I'm sure this isn't how L'Occitane see themselves, anymore than Caroline from LE enjoyed being told Alison was going to slap her. AY seems to have lost all sense of propriety. I actually wonder if she may be ill her behaviour is that bad.

Just what would happen if a brands guest assaulted a presenter live on air, do you think you'd see the guest presenting their brand, I don't think so.
So what is the difference just because it's the beauty presenter ?
Alison surely can be dispensed of like any of them, if they step too far.

she can't be the only one with 30 yrs experience in the beauty business as she keeps telling us she just needs to be made aware she's replaceable maybe then she will get her act together

Alexis is representing a brand and I'm sure this isn't how L'Occitane see themselves, anymore than Caroline from LE enjoyed being told Alison was going to slap her. AY seems to have lost all sense of propriety. I actually wonder if she may be ill her behaviour is that bad.

Yes, I remember her saying she was going to slap Caroline too. As if it isn't bad enough she treats the LE products with disdain, she also insults their guest presenter too...someone really needs to have a word in her shell like. :bandit:

Latest posts

Back