Website's At It Again!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
I just tried to view some of the Birkenstocks in the current show and keep getting the "We cannot access the information....... call a customer services rep". Anyone else experiencing problems?

Yes! I was trying to buy some Birkenstocks off the website too Topaz ( can't miss out on Quidco commission) and was getting the same message. I closed my browser down, restarted and it worked. PITA though! :cheeky:

It's been happening on and off to me for weeks now. It caused me to miss out on an item on easy pay a while ago and I was fuming - I decided to order it on the website as I was already there anyway and thought it would be the quickest way. However, I got the same message as you every time I tried. I could hear on the telly that the item was selling very very quickly so decided to give up and do it via QCut but by the time I'd got to my phone, dialled, etc. etc. it was too late - just as I'd got connected I heard the presenter say it had sold out - to say I was pissed off would be a huge understatement :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I think I posted a thread about it at the time too.

I've also had this happen to me a few times recently. I used to contact QVC to advise them that there was a problem with their website but have given up now as all they used to say is that there was no reported problem (despite the fact that I was ringing to report it...) and that the issue was with my PC/web connection. This was even when a number of people were posting their experience of problems on here and my best friend was having the same issue at the very same moment etc etc :headbang:

I have had that a few times using explorer, switched to Firefox and it worked ok

Yep, I've had that problem too over the last couple of weeks. Very annoying.

Latest posts

Back