Michael Winner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I keep seeing on-screen messages that Michael Winner is going to be on QVC, midnight on Friday. That's the Nintendo DS hour? I'm just curious as to what he might be there for? :)

It's getting a bit scary, who are they going to have on next? Perhaps the Loose Women will descend en masse as most of them seem to have books to flog.

I've read Michael Winner's Fat Pig Diet Book, it was a good read, lots of stories about lunch at Michael Caine's house and having his shirts taken in over and over again. The diet bit goes something like this- eat less, go for a walk every day, employ a personal chef. :giggle:

wish marco pierre white would come back on think he only came on once with his kitchen range

wish marco pierre white would come back on think he only came on once with his kitchen range

I know - poor Dale nearly had a pant wettage accident such was his terror at having to present with Marco 'Mine's a Vosene' Pierre White. Tres uncomfortablique viewing...:tongue:

This is getting ridiculous. Soon they'll have on someone who once shook Michael Winner's hand and managed to convert his sweat into homeopathic weight loss drops - £25.99 plus p & p.

Latest posts

Back