New format tsv and the zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Have you guys seen the last couple of TSV launch shows and the Zone ?
What do you think ?

From what I've seen there's been a lot of chopping about from item to item and then presenter to presenter have been a bit dizzy with it all.

I see on QVC we see the TSV at 12 m/n then minutes later it's shown again for the ITV the Zone programe.

One thing I did note on the Lola Rose ring Julia presented they had a slide with the revelant ring size to the small, medium and large sizing.
Looks like they had to get it spot on for the ITV channel viewers instead of the usual "oh that would be about a size."

Anyone else think the QVC on ITV promo music sounds very much like the Black and Gold ?

:wonder:

I did sky+ it the first night, it was Julia and Simon presenting. I found it rather manic and I have not bothered again.

What is the Zone? I have never heard of it.

QVC is simultaneously broadcast on ITV1 at some point after midnight as part of ITV's overnight schedule.
you can so tell QVC are stepping up the game for all those potential extra viewers. like theyre putting on their best outfit and showing off. 2 presenters "handing over" to eachother every two minutes. needless to say JR was involved from the get-go. hideous leggings and the mules.

QVC is simultaneously broadcast on ITV1 at some point after midnight as part of ITV's overnight schedule.
you can so tell QVC are stepping up the game for all those potential extra viewers. like theyre putting on their best outfit and showing off. 2 presenters "handing over" to eachother every two minutes. needless to say JR was involved from the get-go. hideous leggings and the mules.

I only saw these on the replays in the 7am QVC shows. But was interesting (for want of a better word) watching Julia / Simon B/ Craig switching between QVC presenter/sales person and mainstream TV presenter.

I only saw these on the replays in the 7am QVC shows. But was interesting (for want of a better word) watching Julia / Simon B/ Craig switching between QVC presenter/sales person and mainstream TV presenter.

All 3 were absolutely cringe-worthy, I had to switch over to CSI Miami - even an episode I've seen 3 times before was preferable.

I caught the first show, (not purposely, I'm always up late and generally have a flick to see what the TSV is all about) and thought it was ok-ish - slightly less boring than a lot of normal TSV launches.

Did seem like they were trying a bit too hard though which made it a bit cringeworthy at times, might be ok once they settle down a bit - and I'm keeping my fingers crossed it might spell the end for all really boring TSVs (NN, Cooks Essentials, RJ's garden etc) we get inundated with.....:wonder: Not saying there shouldn't be any of these as TSVs but hours on end of them are pretty tedious!

On the first night it was on the female ITV presenter said after JR did her bit " Oh Julia Roberts presenting on QVC, she's changed a lot hasn't she?"Then burst out laughing, I am sure JR would have recorded it and been mortified.

thumbs down

:doh:

Just watched the repeat it seems like the first two hours of the new QVC day has to fit in with the zone slot on ITV depending on what time they begin broadcasting.
Whilst the first two hours used to inolve launching 'QVC's star of the day' the TSV but now the shows are a total mismatch.
Looks like QVC have lost site of their regular followers who follow the set timed program formats.
I'm also sure some tune in to the repeats to see the start of the day with the TSV launch whilst having breakfast or before going out to work but to find in today case they cut the TSV presentation to start the morning show.
Surely ITV would have been better to have a pre recorded show or just behind in time from the start of the TSV launch.
Don't know how things will panout with the start of the World Cup when matches over run.

i think it's terrible like many people are saying it's all mis-matched watched the first night and i was cringing at JR with the presenter emma giving it all the we're the no1 blah blah qvc must be really desperate for more viewers/shoppers

Latest posts

Back