Lamp Post Stroker!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
What does she think she's doing? :giggle:

The Claire Sweeney lookalike!

Who strokes lamp posts ffs? Does she think it's a selling point, it's stroke-ability? Weird! Maybe she's used to demonstrating, ahem, adult toys?

Jude xx

Who strokes lamp posts ffs? Does she think it's a selling point, it's stroke-ability? Weird! Maybe she's used to demonstrating, ahem, adult toys?

Jude xx

I made exactly the same comment to OH when we saw the launch at midnight! I know I'd had a couple of spritzers but I thought it looked rather suggestive........:wink:

I have no idea why any one would think stroking a lamp post would make you want to buy it. I am quite tolerant of the guests on QVC they are doing a job some better than others but on the whole they dont bother me, but I am afraid I have had to turn her off what with the stroking and constant use of the word beautiful she was getting on my nerves

I bet she won't be stroking it after a couple of dogs have pee'd up it. :giggle:

As to her being used to selling adult toys, someone should tell her that the lamp post ain't going to get any harder !:muscle:

Sorry, just eaten a couple of M&S chocolate teacakes and they've made me quite giddy! (I'm diabetic :confused:)

Linda xx

I'm a bit bemused at the idea of selling lamp posts on a shopping channel tbh. I can't say I've ever felt the need to own a lamp post, but each to their own. Whatever next? Mind you I did once see a telephone box in someone's garden.

Ohh the lamp post stroking was very strange, over and over she caressed the curves, tempting us all into that ambient lighting ( in other words illuminates bugger all).

Then loved the t caller who bought one ages ago, cue Richard (I am a terrier Jackson), this is a new new model, this is new model.

Load of cobblers ! Usual QVC tat

My neighbour bought four - her poor dog doesn't have a leg to stand on........ (I'll get my coat....)

Jude xx

Have you not seen me down on the prom? Those lovely ornamental lamp posts? Mmmmmmm :biggrin:

Laffed out loud Anne!
Knowing how many of the street-lamps round our way don't work the poor luvvies are probably trying to bring them back to life!:wink:

Jude xx

No doubt this little number will be shortly followed by a ukulele TSV and then a fashion TSV with a flat cap.....

Then I can be (deep breath) 'leaning on my lampost at the corner of my drive in case a certain Charlie Brook might come by.
Oh meeeeee Oh Myyyyyyyyy, and is that diamoneek that I spy?'

Latest posts

Back