Adrian from Gatineau

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilylurknomore

Registered Shopper
Hi

Does anyone know what happened to Adrian from Gatineau for him to get that scar on his face? I'm guessing he's self conscious of it, hence the reason for sitting sideways and never looking at the camera? Or maybe he thinks he has to sit like that because he's selling a wrinkle cream and he's not a good advert for the product? Or maybe QVC make him sit like that?

Be honest, him doing that, doesn't it make you want to see it even more? On the odd occasion I watch Gatineau, I find I'm trying to peer around his cheek, what's he hiding!! If he didn't 'hide' it, we wouldn't even notice it.

I say........... don't worry, be proud, no-one's bothered!!

Andrew was in a car accident many years ago.

Because of the studio design he has to sit on the side he does as the presenter sits always on the right.

I have seen film of him at events Breast Cancer etc with his wife and he is perfectly happy facing the camera straight on.

Hi

Does anyone know what happened to Adrian from Gatineau for him to get that scar on his face? I'm guessing he's self conscious of it, hence the reason for sitting sideways and never looking at the camera? Or maybe he thinks he has to sit like that because he's selling a wrinkle cream and he's not a good advert for the product? Or maybe QVC make him sit like that?

Be honest, him doing that, doesn't it make you want to see it even more? On the odd occasion I watch Gatineau, I find I'm trying to peer around his cheek, what's he hiding!! If he didn't 'hide' it, we wouldn't even notice it.

It seems to bother you. His name is Andrew by the way.

Andrew was in a car accident many years ago.

Because of the studio design he has to sit on the side he does as the presenter sits always on the right.

I have seen film of him at events Breast Cancer etc with his wife and he is perfectly happy facing the camera straight on.

Quite right too, he's an attractive man. Such scars and wrinkles etc add life and character to a face.

Linda

A car accident - how unromantic. I preferred to think of him duelling to win the hand of a fair lady, or at the very least a bar room brawl!

I really wish the decleor lady would try him with some prolagene gel: either way we'd find out if it works and if it does, Andrew would benefit! Everyone's a winner!

Jude xx

Cant say i watch many Gatineau shows but i never noticed his scar?? However, i wish he would cut his ****** hair!!

Cant say i watch many Gatineau shows but i never noticed his scar?? However, i wish he would cut his ****** hair!!

Agree with you on both of those points, have never noticed his scar but his hair looks a mess at the moment, don't blame AY for trying to give it a brush last night!

Andrew reminds me of the middle management type blokes I work with - all nice chaps, but VERY boring & not in the least bit fanciable. He's also the sort of bloke I can imagine wearing socks with sandals on holiday and doing embarassing dad dancing at parties....:giggle:

Hi

Don't you mean Andrew? I think he was involved in a Car accident.

I really wish the decleor lady would try him with some prolagene gel: either way we'd find out if it works and if it does, Andrew would benefit! Everyone's a winner!

Jude xx

I remember AY saying that Andrew did use it when he first had the accident, and how much worse it would have been without it.

It really is a very deep scar so I doubt only plastic surgery would do anything, and he doesn't need it.

Has anyone noticed how wrinkly Andrew's face is?
My face is wrinkly but I don't use or try to sell overpriced wrinkle creams.
How about that guy who used to be in a white coat in their ad's,those were really serious wrinkles even worse than mine......and I only use soap and water.

Jude xx

Love it Jude! Although maybe it would be like that scene in HP and the Philosopher's stone when professor Quirrel's face crumbles .... the effect of putting a rival face cream on :talking:

For me, I think Andrew is lovely and my Mum was very upset when I told her he was gay, she abandoned all hope of a hot date. She doesn't buy Gatineau anymore either.

Love it Jude! Although maybe it would be like that scene in HP and the Philosopher's stone when professor Quirrel's face crumbles .... the effect of putting a rival face cream on :talking:

For me, I think Andrew is lovely and my Mum was very upset when I told her he was gay, she abandoned all hope of a hot date. She doesn't buy Gatineau anymore either.

But OBE he has a wife and children. He has been filmed with his wife and mentioned his children too.

It seems to bother you. His name is Andrew by the way.

Oh dear.

I know exactly what it's like, I have a scar on my arm which I used to be so self conscious of that I used to wear long sleeves throughout the summer, but not anymore and yes I do sometimes notice people looking at it, but hey ho.

Sorry my post didn't come across how I meant, I was just curious, I obviously didn't word it very well. I absolutely did not mean it to be nasty in any way, I just wondered why it's hidden, something that's hidden usually makes you want to see it more.

Sorry I got his name wrong too, just shows I don't watch the Gatineau shows much. Apologies folks. :blush:

Latest posts

Back