Australian Bodycare skin wash 1 litre...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilylurknomore

Registered Shopper
.. is back in stock.

Apologies if this has already been posted, but I know some of you missed out last time when it was for sale with free P&P (like it is again now).

Item number is 228484

£20.40 in total.

I got some last week and love it !! Have been using for about a year now.
My 6 year old has really bad dry skin and eczema in places,this is very soothing for him and really cleans the skin without causing further irritation.It makes you feel squeaky clean
I know it sounds expensive but it lasts ages .Just my thoughts in case anyone thinking of trying it !

my daughter rang me from work to tell me the litre size was on free P & P (wot's she doing on QVC when she's at work...shall have words with her tonight!) but I got on the website and ordered two bottles - I got two last time it was free P & P as well and of course haven't used them yet but I love it. I'm allergic to deodorants and anti-perspirants but a shower with ABC keeps me fresh, I swear by it. I also dilute it for the soap dispenser in the bathroom and wash my face with that, and also clean round the basin and shower with it when I've finished my ablutions - I'm prone to dermatitis & eczema and normal cleaners play havoc with my hands unless I wear rubber gloves, so my ABC is my lifesaver.

My husband absolutely loves this! so I will be getting him some. I wish they had it with the body lotion as I love that for after shaving my legs.

does it contains sodium lauryl suphate? (can't remember how to spell it)

Ican't use products containing this as is dries my skin out and makes it itch

Yes it does contain SLS. It's great stuff though-I am half way down a litre bottle at the moment (great for my sweaty teenage son and his feet!) and I also use it myself in the bath. I got it on free p&p too and have one still in my stash.

No good for me then, shame as I like the smell of tea tree as it always makes you feel really clean

My husband absolutely loves this! so I will be getting him some. I wish they had it with the body lotion as I love that for after shaving my legs.

have qvc ever done the hand & body lotion? I love it - I buy the litre size of this too from ABC Beauty - not a bad site, cheaper P & P than QVC and free if you spend over £75, which I can usually manage to do when my daughter chips in and buys half a dozen of the spot sticks as well.

I love this product. I have gone through so many bottles of it over the years. It is a pleasure to use, leaves your skin refreshed and clean and smells zingy and fresh. I use it to take off my make up when my skin is spotty (like it is at the moment) and it really helps calm everything down. It's also really helped the acne on my back. Great as a handwash too, you really feel like it's getting rid of all the nasty germs on your skin! I normally do avoid SLS containing products as for the most part they irritate my skin, but for some reason I seem to be ok with this - whether it's because the product contains relatively few other ingredients than others I'm not sure, but it doesn't seem to disagree with me, which is good! :wink:

Thanks for this post Lily - fingers crossed mine arrives this time. I ordered it last time and after it hadnt arrived after 2 weeks I rang customer service to be informed that mine had been damaged in transit so they would refund me - I was really gutted as I wanted the product.

have qvc ever done the hand & body lotion? I love it - I buy the litre size of this too from ABC Beauty - not a bad site, cheaper P & P than QVC and free if you spend over £75, which I can usually manage to do when my daughter chips in and buys half a dozen of the spot sticks as well.

Yes I bought a fab set 1litre size of skin wash and 250ml hand & body lotion and a deodorant. all for about £20ish 2 years ago. I haven't seen it since but ABC seems to be a bit like that on QVC. They don't have a contant stock of any configuration.

I liked the skin wash but prefered Liz Earle, but on the rare occation of feeling sweaty and a bit smelly, I would use. But the lotion I really loved. After shaving my legs I can't use any body lotion other than this one and I think it really helps prevent ingrowing hairs. I used to have loads but now I only a few. I did used to love the deodorant but after on the 2nd or 3rd one it gave me a really bad rash, so don't use that any more. I have bought mine from zest beauty care.

Latest posts

Back