Warrington Qvc Outlet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miss molly

Registered Shopper
I went today and it was all very neat and tidy. It looks like they have chucked all the junk out and got a few bargains to boot :rock:

Last time i visited it was really messy and untidy,hope it has had a good clear out and tidy up !! May have to pay another visit !!

Sounds like it was a worthwhile visit. Nice to see everything of any value hadn't already been hoovered up to ebay by the Mafiosi who used to frequent the outlet store.
I especially like your Birkis :happy:

wow fantastic bargains!!! :clapping:

I live near-ish to Warrington keep thinking about visiting the outlet, but then got put off by posts on here saying it was like a jumble sale and all tat - but now reckon it might be worth a visit...:bandit:

Sounds like it was a worthwhile visit. Nice to see everything of any value hadn't already been hoovered up to ebay by the Mafiosi who used to frequent the outlet store.
I especially like your Birkis :happy:

They were hovering around the clothes rail's. The lady on the till said they hang around all day every day pounching when new rails come out:devil:

Wow! Good work Miss Molly!

I would say that a trip to the outlet is always worth a punt. I've been lucky the times I've gone, and I'm schlepping all the way from London via Oxford.

To give the staff their due, they do try to keep the place tidy - you sometimes need to open boxes up to find out what's on offer. Prolly the mafiosi don't tidy up after themselves and wreck the joint as they go.

One time when I went with a friend, we er borrowed a trolley from another store for our haul and half an hour before closing me and my friend returned to it to find that it had been emptied and all our stuff had been returned to the shelves. Arrrrrgh. I could have turned the air blue as we didn't hear them calling out to find out who the shopping belonged to. We really weren't gone for that long - honest gov. Attempting to remember what we picked up was fun. Oh how we laughed... :mysmilie_458:

I think the manageress recognises us now - it's a twice yearly pilgrimage.

my uncle comes from warrington spent many a summer hols there if he still lived there i'd go for a nosey lol

Latest posts

Back