Delivery Hiccup

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyMum

Registered Shopper
I was sitting up here on the computer earlier today and heard the letterbox rattle..thought it would be a free paper or something so didn't worry - however, on going downstairs 5 or 10 minutes later I found a card through the door from Hermes, who had been unable to deliver the parcel to me - fortunately it was left with a neighbour. The thing is, I'd heard the letterbox rattle, but no knock on the door, no ring of the doorbell - the girl told my neighbour it was her first day. If she doesn't make her deliveries properly maybe there won't be a second day..! Still, all's well that ends well and I love my Prepology green utensil set!

BM the prepology items are great ..........we have quite a few + the silicone baking sheets etc /bun cases .....brilliant once you got over that fact that ' plastic ' doesnt melt.......

BM the prepology items are great ..........we have quite a few + the silicone baking sheets etc /bun cases .....brilliant once you got over that fact that ' plastic ' doesnt melt.......

hi Iggy...yes I like their stuff..I've got a set of cutting boards in stand, then ordered another set with knives...all the boards fit into the one stand and look smart. I've also got a baking set tho I must admit I'm still scared of wibbly-wobbly patty tins and the like! The baking sheets are ok, tho one I got in my set with holes in it was too wide for my oven, even to use as a shelf, so my OH has that in the shed - goodness knows what use he can make of it mind you! My hairdresser's due next week, she will be green-eyed when she sees my latest acquisition..she wanted the boards in the stand but they've not been on since I got them!

Latest posts

Back